Halloween Ideas

Thorns

You serious? Get a box of frosted flakes and throw it on a rope chain. Done.

fuck

trev, I luh you man.

wait after checking back, that isn't gucci in those pics. still kinda works though if people thought it was him but not really

but yeah tears for sure. will prob still be gucci.

thanks inaya, the cross is all done. looks fucking killer. my friend came up with a great idea today when i was holding it, and im really kind of pissed i hadnt thought of it before spending money on the jesus get up, but he said itd be great to just go as the modern day second coming of christ with my cross but dressed in my normal clothes, jean jacket, vans and all. couldve been damn good too.

oh well.

was lazy and didn't think of anything. might rip some stuff up and put fake blood/bruises on. Maybe go to the hardware store, by thick rope and tie a noose around my neck or something else for a lazy costume

yeah, changed from manson to the dude to jesus finally. i won the vintage pendelton dude sweater on ebay already though so maybe next year now..

im going to a bar in a bit, if anyone in nyc is game i think a photo of jesus with his cross sitting at a bar would be fucking awesome..