Halloween Ideas

Thorns

I'm thinking of wearing dem apple bottom jeans and boots wit da fur. Stuff that shit with pillows in the ass.

omg, i have a friend who has both apple bottom jeans and boots with fur.

its on.

yeah don't think i got any military style clothing to pull that off..no army surplus around me, maybe salvation army.

don't have much time..

my house is having THE PARTY of the year this saturday for halloween ..13 kegs. hollar.

anyone in the area is welcome, PM me

i will be this for halloween:

cs-AndrewWK3-Atlanta72802.JPG

in full fucking effect, i will be bleeding and completely fucking trashed within 15 minutes of getting off of work.

HAHA i was this for haloween back in 2002. Threw on some white nike high tops, skin tight white levis, a white shirt, and a wig. then i rolled around on top of an oil stain in my friends drive way and threw on the fake blood. I was doing jump kicks all night....

ever since then i haven't had any good costume ideas. this year i'm gonna try to pull off cesare the somnambulist, but unfortunately most people will just think i'm either robert smith or a half assed edward scissorhands:

cesare.gif

a couple of my friends tried to get me to be one of the jonas brothers, i declined. I figured the only good thing to come out of that would be a great (and serious) waywt that would probably get tons of rep lol.

i'm doing mr. rogers. way to lazy/busy to come up with something else

I was gonna be a farmer. Overalls, flannel shirt with pillow stuffed in it, straw hat, boots. Turns out overalls don't exist anymore (the only place I found them they were $50. No thrift stores had any), so I luckily got a way better idea. I'm going to be Thomas Keller, head chef of The French Laundry, the highly acclaimed 3 Michelin star restaurant of Yountville in Napa county.

so i procrastinated in getting my own things so i had to go to dads closet to get my chinos and flannel/checkered button down.

i sort of want to walk around in costume all day...

even got my nameplate:

img00261qc1.jpg

:D