Halloween Ideas

Thorns

tailored white suit, black bow tie, black gloves. maybe a bit of blood spatter on the lapel.

any ideas? - best place to buy a black bow tie and a cheap white suit jacket (to be tailored later) for just one night's use? i was thinking maybe one of those shitty tux rental places if they'll let me buy used.

this is probably way toooo offensive...but im going out as: RICK OWEN'S WIFE:

1007JD_roIMG_8582.jpg

na, everyone would think you were just dressed as jack sparrow.

so i'm being a hipster.

got some jean cutoffs, crazy colored hightops, deep v tshirt, sleeveless urbanoutfitters hoody, fake wayfarers, red bandana

what else?

Everyone's just gonna think you're a douchebag who was "too cool" to wear a costume. Only fellow Supergays would understand or appreciate said costume.

I think this year I'm gonna put on a suit/tie. I'm gonna spray paint a sheet golden and have it coming out of a backpack. I'm gonna put on a name tag that say "AIG".

Ah I love current events topical humor.

^ YOU BASTARD!

i was planning to be nurse joker too with a sexy nurse costume. and like a printout of the "i believe in harvey dent poster" printed on sticker sized glossy paper and taped to my chest. the socks are a problem though, gotta be perfect but don't want to kop the expensive replicas.

or i might just be a baseball fury again so i could carry around a baseball bat.

I think this year I'm gonna put on a suit/tie. I'm gonna spray paint a sheet golden and have it coming out of a backpack. I'm gonna put on a name tag that say "AIG".

Ah I love current events topical humor.

wamu.jpg

the wamu guy. (backups are AIG or lehman brothers guys.) and carry around a tip jar with a sign that reads "bail-out appreciated."

COPY CAT!!!!!!!!