Favorite Australian labels

dumadiscount

by sold out i mean the manufacturer has no more. dont know where it was stocked in melb, if it ever was at all. but i still want..

havent seen shit from mjolk for about a year - to be perfectly honest, i think their whole preppy meets trendy look was getting a little dated.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah k. you might want to give the stockists listed here a call if you are really set on it. not sure about it myself, only ever saw the runway and lookbook shots of it.

agree about Mjolk, the only thing I ever liked from the label was the basic knitwear. excellent quality and very slim fitting, but cost an arm and a leg.

karen walker sunglasses are pretty nice in person too, shapes dont work for me but nice none the less. for those interested, who am eye is a sick brand and just did a runway presentation down under, check my blog below for pics there is a link there.

you in Oz joey? checked out your blog :D good stuff...

will check out again soon..

• 1 month later...

Back to the topic at hand.

While some aussie brands are great, the inflated prices we pay here compared to overseas has turned me away from making many purchases here.

Country road is good. No its not cheap, but compared to most aussie designers, their pricing is actually quite good.