Favorite Australian labels

dumadiscount

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CR is decent really. they make shirts to fit the general populace, which when not working white collar, are chugging beer and tossing something on a barbie. so its understandable. if they made it any other way, they'd be some struggling niche label.crm65hy6.jpg

it's strange though - cos i've tried on other stuff in size small (jackets etc) and they fit really well... just the shirts that seem to be way oversized.

ahh... yea i actually do have the uniqlo air protection jacket hahaha, didn't put that CR one on (i thought it was like 120 or something? must've been blind).

uniqlo and proxies are a bit of a godsend really. and sharpservice being down is a bitch.

Picked up two David Lawrence shirts and a pair of trousers yesterday for work. Fits perfectly and the materials are excellent. Retail price is reasonable but I scooped them up for about 50 a piece. Couldn't be happier.

Yup and the CR M65 even in the small is way too big, especially in the arms.

Guest binaural

though i'm not a huge PAM fan, i really love the SS08 collection.

Material Boy is pretty rad.

Chronicles of Never AW08 looks really nice.

Coogi? :D

tell me more about the whereabouts of friedrich gray.

alice euphomia had all of about 4 mens pieces last week.

especially interested in the leather jacket above - although im lead to believe it retails for ~1500.

never seen the leather jacket in store.

alice had a few pieces, you might wanna try the gertrude st. store for more stock.

fat GPO doesn't have shit, just a couple of print tees (same ones as those available on purest cut).

haven't been for a few weeks but fat brunswick st had more pieces than the GPO store. the long drapey top with a leather edge looked cool, but it was pretty damn expensive from memory (600+?)

karen walker sunglasses are pretty nice in person too, shapes dont work for me but nice none the less. for those interested, who am eye is a sick brand and just did a runway presentation down under, check my blog below for pics there is a link there.

is frissoni finetti australian? theyre pretty decent although the sizing is always a bit off. claude maus is on my list as well.

yeah, they are australian. seen most of their collection from this season and last season, nothing particularly interesting imo. inconsistant sizing and overpriced for the level of quality too (all made in china).

who stocked the jacket in the first place home? afaik fat and alice are the only stockists of FG in Melbourne and never saw it there.

haven't seen or heard anything from mjolk since a/w season last year, dunno if they are still around or not.