Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

Finally picked up a Ballistic 20 in black at F.I.L. Noticed that they changed the zippers on this backpack from ykk to riri. I love this backpack.

Also bought a pair of FBT Ancestors in sand. Didn't intend on buying shoes since I don't find the style suitable for me, but my wife pushed me to buy something else (I had been jabbering on about Visvim for the past year...she wanted to make the trip worthwhile).

Once I put the Ancestors on, I immediately fell for them. I was wearing a pair of Pure Blue Japan's. When I saw that the Ancestors 'flaps'? weren't as flamboyant as the fringes on the Shaman's, and complemented the the skinnier cut of the PBJ's nicely, I knew I wanted them.

The sales guy at F.I.L. was very nice. When we first visited the store on Tuesday, he explained that the backpacks wouldn't arrive until Thursday. So he held one for me.

The K pack was nice, but as an everyday bag, he explained that it was too big...and when I saw it, he was right.

F.I.L. is difficult to find. It's located in the basement, underneath a Tumi, with very little company/brand marking.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm........I have nothing against Kaws but I really hope Visvim stays away from any other gimmicky streetwear collabos (please no Bape camo FBTs)........

Hey

Can anybody help find a pair of black Fang Hikers in a size 10. I know Slam Jam has them, but I don't want to pay 339 Euros.

Any help would be appreciated

check with 2000db, my gf bought a pair for me at FIL last month and they were only 31000 yen (196 euros).

Guest CriminaL MindeD

so hows the U.S line gonna compare to the japanese line? As far as fbt ancestors, are they gonna release the same colors like snow, black, brown etc.. like the japanese line?

Cuz i remember reading an article, and visvim said that they were gonna mess around with more different colors for the U.S line.

Also, dont visvims run a little bigger? cuz im a 10.5, and i ordered a sz10 in snow ancestors

-thnx

(sorry if all these questions have been answered already. I couldn't find my answers upon reading throughout the whole thread)

its hard to tell since i'm a sz9.5 usually but sz9.5 buckminsters are pretty tight. i have another pair in sz10 and it fit better. same with the fbt shaker but it loosened up and now it fits great. the zahara fitted true to size.

so hows the U.S line gonna compare to the japanese line? As far as fbt ancestors, are they gonna release the same colors like snow, black, brown etc.. like the japanese line?

Cuz i remember reading an article, and visvim said that they were gonna mess around with more different colors for the U.S line.

Also, dont visvims run a little bigger? cuz im a 10.5, and i ordered a sz10 in snow ancestors

-thnx

(sorry if all these questions have been answered already. I couldn't find my answers upon reading throughout the whole thread)

check out this thread for Visvim sizing questions

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=14782&highlight=how+visvim

those logans are so so motherfucking sexy...

i always liked sk8-his, but in my eyes i always saw something that i could not describe that i didn't like in the shoes, but these visvims are flawless... fucking dope.

also considering buying a pair of buckminster chukkas at the moment.

what color would you pick? honey brown or snow white?