Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

man, those fbts are just total shit. disgusting. I can't believe it. and I hear their new bags are going to be pretty terrible too?

I wonder if they're ever going to rerelease the tote 20. That bag is probably my favorite visvim bag of all time, shame I can't find one

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word on the grapevine is that Acronym may start making small sizes... so good news for us small people! Bad news for our bank accounts.

S/S '08 has smalls.

you can't pay with a debit card in japan

I paid for most of the shit I bought there with a debit card. It ran through as a credit card though.

speaking of acronym.. i heard almost all their shells are fitted with grav pockets this season??

Truth.

P.S. Those landscape tees are badass.

Did you have to put in your PIN or did you run it as credit? (aka, have a Visa/MC logo?)

Strange but some places asked for a pin and some asked for a signature. Don't ask me why or what card machines or anything technical. This has just been my experience. And I'm in Tokyo 4 ~ 6 a year for the last 5 years (and int'l banking has improved immensely in the last 2yrs).

with dior 19cm mii what shoes is better:

Visvim logan patent or kiefer???

they're fairly similar in terms of proportions and overall shape, so I dont think theres a huge difference. my Raf jeans measure 19cm at the hem and Kiefers look ok with them.

today i have try i pair of Visvim Hockney for see what size i wear on visvim.

In store there have only Hockney us 10 but it was too small.

My question is if were 10.5 on converse and the visvim 10 are small. what size i have to buy on logan/kiefer.

FUCK DUDE.

cant you tell how much more space you need? its like. fuck, S is too small, M is kinda tight, which size should i get?

your stupidity is SIZE LARGE.

today i have try i pair of Visvim Hockney for see what size i wear on visvim.

In store there have only Hockney us 10 but it was too small.

My question is if were 10.5 on converse and the visvim 10 are small. what size i have to buy on logan/kiefer.

Someone REALLY needs to resurrect the separate thread for Visvim sizing questions.

95% (at the very least) of this thread has been:

"I wear a 9.5 in LA GEAR, 10.46 in Pony, what do I BUY in KIEFERZZZZZZZ"

Do a search you idiots.

I haven't learned something new in this thread for months because of having to sift through all the garbage-ass questions people post.

How about some store updates? Product updates? Opinions? Critiques?

Stick to collecting Nikes newbs.

on a side note. i just got the visvim x harris tweed commodore goretex coat in the mail today. i think i'm going to keep it, shit is crazy.

on a side note. i just got the visvim x harris tweed commodore goretex coat in the mail today. i think i'm going to keep it, shit is crazy.

so so true. that coat is the shit. i had one but it turned out to be too small for my rippling chest. it hurt me to let it go. amazing how little it weighs, right?

post pics of u wearing this now.

i especially like the hood - instead of having those annoying hood pulls it has a female snap button with two male snaps under it - so you just snap down the hood so there's a small fold and it won't fall off your head. i'm still unsure what this belt htings is for though.

riri zips are a nice touch - didn't think visvim would actually use them. and it's lightweight but warm as mentioned previously.