Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't get any response in the Jacket thread so I figured I throw this in here:

Been looking for a thinner or shell like jacket, and I really like the Visvim Nomad with the Nez 3m triangles on them. Does anybody know how much the full zips are, and are there still any places with them in Blue or Black? Thanks.

Didn't get any response in the Jacket thread so I figured I throw this in here:

Been looking for a thinner or shell like jacket, and I really like the Visvim Nomad with the Nez 3m triangles on them. Does anybody know how much the full zips are, and are there still any places with them in Blue or Black? Thanks.

F.I.L. has one Women's Small Blue Nomad Full-zip (not nez perce) for I believe 54000 yen? It did fit me though.

Thanks for the responses, but I will probably need an XL because I'm a big guy. Part of the reason I was looking at the Nomad is because I read that it has a looser cut. Is this true? Does anybody have one that can comment on this? And yes, the new logo is terrible, and what makes it worse is that the subtle logo that they have been using for years was so great. Hope that new logo is only for this season...

Unexpectedly found myself waiting in line at FIL today. I waitied in line for about 1.5 hrs, and by the time I got inside most of the smaller sizes in everything was gone. However, there was one last pair of white CDG kiefers in a wmns 8 that I was going to pick up only to have my fucking CC rejected. Looked like an asshole, got no shoes, and I was late to meet my friend.

Fuck...

BTW, to whoever said that the No.5 were discontinued, I call bullshit.

Does anybody have one that can comment on this?

I've got a L and XL in the nomad... the L does fit better and does shoe the actual cut better but the XL in black gives that bad ass sith look with the HUGE hood that I just can't front and it's gonna be great for layering.

1000548898_36ede84ad2_m.jpg1139753429_09b4869474_m.jpg

984188159_951bebefc8_m.jpg1010969828_4eefb55364_m.jpg

Damn. Those FBTs are horrible. The midsole, logo all bad. It looks to sneaker looking now. Dont get me wrong, I love sneakers, but what I like about Visvims was their subtle approach to quality, details, construction, and materials. Hopefully, the winter FBT models are a lot better.

shinchrono: whoa that looks big, what's your height? I figure we might be around the same height, I'm around 5'6"

78: star-j was down a few hours ago but it's back up now, in any case here's

pics of the new FBT Seward

fbtseward.jpg

the new logo

fdacc8ffb4.jpg

really not feeling the new logo and its placement on the flap, the older FBTs had the vis logo as well but it was very subtle. It looks like it was made for the G-line, does that mean that the G-line was so successful that it would influence the main line?

I hope the rest of the FW line would be better, anybody have the catalog yet? :D

you can't pay with a debit card in japan

I'm sorry to say, but you can. Have done atleast two dozen times on my last trip to TKO. Everything from retail purchases to dinners and the airport bus services.

I'm sorry to say, but you can. Have done atleast two dozen times on my last trip to TKO. Everything from retail purchases to dinners and the airport bus services.

using j-debit with a japanese bank account???

i don't think we are talking about the same cause

debit card: bank card you can use through the INTERAC network in canada, J-Debit in japan or cirrus, plus at atm worldwide. the only places i've seen in japan where you can use j-debit is at department stores and housing companies, otherwise, bank cards are only good to withdraw at the atm. unless like french bank card, your card is connected through visa/mastercard network. in canada, you can pay everything with your bank card, something you can't do in every country...

^ I have two debit cards. No wait three debit cards. Two from Australia and one from Indonesia. They all worked over there. One is connected to the visa network. All on Cirrus... plus I can get out cash at most 7-11's and ofcourse Citibank.

peace

i had no idea, for all the time i lived in japan, i never seen or heard about someone paying with a debit card (plus i complained about it all the time) + most machine to swipe credit card in didn't have a separate keypad to input your PIN, although that is changing since i think most card issued now have a chip. anyway, as someone who hate carrying cash, it's nice to know that i'll have another option next time i'm there other than credit card...

anyway, back to Visvim, how is it that i feel i have already seen those FTB before?? didn't they use a similar sole before ??? maybe it's just my imagination...

some more new tees (some of the alaskan photoprints look nice, too bad vis garments don't fit me - too short!:()

vis1.jpg

vis2.jpg

FI2621464_2E.JPG

vis4.jpg

the last shirt reminds me of those Alaska t-shirts that tourists buy, and if HK5 got it correctly, it is aptly named AK SOUVENIR TEE. comes in white too

thanks to HK5Studio for the pix

http://www.doblog.com/weblog/myblog/38692

Did you have to put in your PIN or did you run it as credit? (aka, have a Visa/MC logo?)

Medium... unless you want a womens small :D

Word on the grapevine is that Acronym may start making small sizes... so good news for us small people! Bad news for our bank accounts.

speaking of acronym.. i heard almost all their shells are fitted with grav pockets this season?? www.godblessazita.com for the acr video where the guy whips out shit from the sleeves of a ej1a i think..

back on the note of visvim..

i agree with everyone on how shitty the fbts look, is visvim that desperate to draw in customers? i remember reading an article with eric clapton and hiroki and i cant remember which one said it but.. the whole concept of visvim being down to earth as its mainline concept. wtf happend to that????

atfirst i would have rather bought a bagjack or bagjacxhp but on second thought the ecats are really appealing after seeing a wide array of photos and im guessing probably cheaper than the bagjackxhp.