Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

I tried on a bunch of G line stuff the other day. I fit a US 11 in vans but my foot is a bit wide. I fit size 10 elk FBTs perfectly, 11 g. aplines, 10 kiefers, and a 11 or 10.5 if they had it in polkes.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To add to the sizing confusion...I went to Union over the weeked to see if they had any Black Logan Mids left in stock. The only pair they had left was a 10, and I wasn't even gonna try them on because I am an 11.5 in Nike and Vans. The guy behind the counter told me to just try 'em on because he was also an 11.5 in Nike, but he was wearing the Logan Mids in a 10. Sure enough they fit fine, they were a little snug but I heard that the elk stretches out a little with wear. I compared them to my 11.5 Bulletproof Cabs and they are identical in length. This seems to be different from what mike lowrey and others were saying about going true to size or down a half at the most. The best bet is to go try them on if at all possible because the sizing is all over the place. Thanks to 78 and Mike Lowrey for answering my questions about Visvims as well, just wanted to add this to help others as they did for me, Peace.

^ Rirawan have you got any keifers or logan hi's to compare the sizing against fbt's, mjt's, 7holes or nam jams?

although the question is not directed to me, i can give in my 2 cents.

logans are very slim and long, and although i don't really have wide feet, the normal size 8 that i wear for fbt's, in logan is a bit toe crushing on the toebox yet still leaving a bit of space on the front(horizontally speaking), but the 9 is way too big, witts surprised me a lot when he said he had size 8.5 logans....i didn't know they made that size!

imo, it depends in whether you have wide feet or not, if you have to chance to, it would be ideal to try them on, i would say their sizing is a bit odd, but not as odd as witts described.

Someone REALLY needs to resurrect the separate thread for Visvim sizing questions.

95% (at the very least) of this thread has been:

"I wear a 9.5 in LA GEAR, 10.46 in Pony, what do I BUY in KIEFERZZZZZZZ"

Do a search you idiots.

I haven't learned something new in this thread for months because of having to sift through all the garbage-ass questions people post.

How about some store updates? Product updates? Opinions? Critiques?

Stick to collecting Nikes newbs.

Apart from the e-cat the f/w collections have not dropped... supposedly the catalogues are out already BUT none of the product is... SO till then the updates are going to be sparse...

Apart from the e-cat the f/w collections have not dropped... supposedly the catalogues are out already BUT none of the product is... SO till then the updates are going to be sparse...

e-cats are s/s

and yes, there definately needs to be a sizing thread or something because this thread is an absolute disaster.

Someone REALLY needs to resurrect the separate thread for Visvim sizing questions.

95% (at the very least) of this thread has been:

"I wear a 9.5 in LA GEAR, 10.46 in Pony, what do I BUY in KIEFERZZZZZZZ"

Do a search you idiots.

I haven't learned something new in this thread for months because of having to sift through all the garbage-ass questions people post.

Stick to collecting Nikes newbs.

Shut the fuck up; some of us go to school or have real jobs where we don't have time to sift through message board threads; it makes it easier just to get a simple answer rather than some dipshit loser with a smart-ass comment.

rephrased: there needs to be a sizing thread that is used. we can fix this with a new a new F/W topic, no sizing questions allowed and links to those.

Shut the fuck up; some of us go to school or have real jobs where we don't have time to sift through message board threads; it makes it easier just to get a simple answer rather than some dipshit loser with a smart-ass comment.

you're in no position to tell anyone to shut up. fact is that constant repetitive questions fill up this thread which is essentially about the products and the collection a brand is putting out. these questions have mostly been asked but people are too lazy to make an effort to search for the information. considering the fact that there are other topics where this information could be asked if searching doesn't help, its completely reasonable to make a remark about them being asked here.

i thought going to school helped with developing common sense.

A little birdie told me to expect a new messenger bag which will be about half the size of the e-cat, logan lows, a bomber jacket with seperate/removable wearable lining, whole bunch of new kiefers and fbts and backpacks. catalogues are out, but stores cant show people.

Listen you pansy ass little fuck, you went to a shitty undergrad program and you're going to a shitty law school; your merit, and your opinion is worthless. Now that we've laid that out, there's no need to bicker about you being too busy at an important job and/or school. Since day one, I have been consistently conveying every ounce of knowledge I have of this brand to Superfuture, and have contributed to this thread more than enough to be able to say "use the goddamn search button" everytime some dumb asshole decides he wants to get in on the hype and needs to know what size fucking FBTs he should buy. This shit is everywhere, especially in the threads Lowrey linked to related to "VISVIM SIZING".

Bottom line is, people can post whatever the hell they want in any thread, but when there are hundreds of posts already addressing your questions, you create in this thread, as in your existence, a waste of fucking space.

A little birdie told me to expect a new messenger bag which will be about half the size of the e-cat, logan lows, a bomber jacket with seperate/removable wearable lining, whole bunch of new kiefers and fbts and backpacks. catalogues are out, but stores cant show people.

Thanks man.

It doesn't matter how you start its how you finish. With that said, thanks to anyone for sizing information.

I respect anyone who goes to school or has a decent job, but being pompous and acting like you are more important than anyone else on here, and thus, unwilling to type "visvim sizing" into a search bar, makes you look like a wanker.

Funniest part is that my original comment wasn't even directed at you.

yeah, a little while ago someone told us to expect

leather bomber+gore

down jkt+gore

pea coat+gore

bickle with fleece