Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any info on how or where one might find a stocklist?

I am not sure if one has been published yet but you could call the folks at UNDFTD and ask for some info. if worse comes to worse. They were one of the first stores to have any relations with Visvim and the owners/workers really know their stuff, as well as having a strong relationship with the brand. When I was in Union, I was told a bunch of stores that would be carrying them, although I can' t remember many....either way, the bottom line is that they have info.

Also, here is the box the G-line (US) shoes will come in:

2u9iqmo.jpg

I called UNDFTD 5 mins ago about the FBT Ancestors and apparently they're now called "Revolutions"? They said there's 3 colorways: brown, black, and white/cream (which I'm assuming is sand beige?). Does anyone know where I could get a pair in the Sand colorway? I want these sooo baaaad!

I called UNDFTD 5 mins ago about the FBT Ancestors and apparently they're now called "Revolutions"? They said there's 3 colorways: brown, black, and white/cream (which I'm assuming is sand beige?). Does anyone know where I could get a pair in the Sand colorway? I want these sooo baaaad!

The sand/beige colorway was/is part of the Japanese line. Only a few stores, including Huf and Union received them in that colorway and when I was in Union about two months ago, they only had one size left in them. If they told you they have a white/cream pair, I am sure that is what they are....think I have seen them in that colorway but can't find a pic.

Worse comes to worse you can get them online here:

http://www.am-firmament.com/visvim/index.php

Not that bad of a price.

I don't think they made a sand color way this season, or at least not for the G-line.

the white ones look awesome, why not white?

did you ask how much they'll cost?

I need a pair of black ones.

Guest young7777

New to visvim. Does any know if any US store carry size 7 for their shoe. If there aren't size 7, then i don't even bother to check out the shoes... I have small feet. (probably were bounded by my grandma when i was young). ;)

New to visvim. Does any know if any US store carry size 7 for their shoe. If there aren't size 7, then i don't even bother to check out the shoes... I have small feet. (probably were bounded by my grandma when i was young). ;)

Pretty sure the smallest size they make is an 8. Also, for those that care, Grandism currently has all Visvim stock at 15% off:

http://www.grandism.com/index.php?inp=31

I don't think they made a sand color way this season, or at least not for the G-line.

the white ones look awesome, why not white?

did you ask how much they'll cost?

I need a pair of black ones.

Nevermind, I called and got my answer.

the "reservations", new name for FTB ancestors, are 320...

I'll probably wait til the new skynrd double ring comes out to decide

which ones I want..

^^^I don't think that the "G-Line" is out quite yet. It's only avaliable at FIL at the moment as far as I know.

Now, I'm confused. So what is part of the "G-Line" as far as footwear is concerned?

Anyway, I stopped by Undefeated LA earlier just to take a gimpse. I wasn't too attracted to the patent leather stuff, the FBT or "Reservations" were quite nice. The only reason I passed for now was that I could not justify spending the $320 yet. I was really hoping to get a suede FBT. If those Ancestors from last season had come in a 12, I would have snagged a pair without hesitation. Maybe these will grow on me, but for now I think I'll hold off.

i heard that Logans have already dropped here in Singapore, gonna take a look and see. still trying to convince myself that paying 200++ USD for vans type of sneakers is worth it. is it a "try and you'll find out" kinda thing?

really eyeing the black ones, whites too but im afraid of denim bleeding into 'em

hey there jsn. i dropped by both surrender and gallery with my friend today. gallery carries them but they're only left with the brown and grey/olive colourways. made of elk skin, good stuff. feels solid. surrender carries all 4 colourways for kiefers. real pity tht the black kiefers has got the f word. ha. but they're awesome.

Yeah, the f word bothers me as well, it's not like we can erase it off right? hehe

heh bro thts where you're wrong. my friend whom i went with today owns a pair of black kiefers, and he has had the word removed-- a very clean job i must say. i might just buy a pair and do likewise. awesome

Just got an email from UNION today:

*** SWAGGER ***

* HOODYS *

* DENIM *

* TEES *

*** VISVIM G ***

*XXL NOW AVAILABLE*

* HOODY *

* SHIRTS *

* TEES *

*** VISVIM JAPAN ***

* KIEFER MID *

Guess they got in some form of Visvim US shit......clothing I suppose. Still interested to see the price points.

Oops, sorry guys! Yes, they are called "Reservations" and the white/cream color they are referring to is probably Snow Beige, NOT Sand Beige. Ugghh, I am so out of it today.....

Although they're identical to their jp line countertparts (except for different materials) the G-Line shoes will have different 'Americanized' names. For example, the FBT's are called Reservations, the Hockney's are called Sausalitos, etc.

Although they're identical to their jp line countertparts (except for different materials) the G-Line shoes will have different 'Americanized' names. For example, the FBT's are called Reservations, the Hockney's are called Sausalitos, etc.

... the Polke is now the Wallaby, and the Kiefer is something else too. Weak.

yeah, those look dope. just a little dirty though, really. i'm saying, i want to see a pair that's been worn for a year or two - not just a few months old and a little dusty.

i know you have an ill collection hahn, no disrespect, but i want to see a pair that's really been worn.

I saw a pair so beat to shit at a store in NY last night for $8. Don't know much about the brand, so I couldn't say what model. Had half a mind to grab em and just give them to someone on here for shipping costs, cause they looked to be an 8 or 9. Keep in mind before you go into a frenzy and say "where! where!" , "oooooh please!" that when I say beat to shit I mean BEAT TO SHIT!!!. Joints look like they been through hell and back....

I saw a pair so beat to shit at a store in NY last night for $8. Don't know much about the brand, so I couldn't say what model. Had half a mind to grab em and just give them to someone on here for shipping costs, cause they looked to be an 8 or 9. Keep in mind before you go into a frenzy and say "where! where!" , "oooooh please!" that when I say beat to shit I mean BEAT TO SHIT!!!. Joints look like they been through hell and back....

oh boy, you've got peems, RBW. thas my size.

ooooooh puhlease!