Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else experienced this?

Double tones purchased from Slam Jam.

I've had them for about 6 months now, and have been wearing them 2 to 3 times every week. Regular use (no skateboarding, soccer, I do ride my bike daily but it's not fixed so no cages),

yesterday I was walking around town the whole day and covered quiet some distance, at the end of the day I noticed that the thread broke and it started coming apart quite quick. Something has to be done about it otherwise the whole shoe will come apart.

I could probably repair it myself but am thinking about contacting Visvim about it since this shouldn't happen this quick especially not to shoes this expensive and that are considered to be of very high quality.

1001629gk8.jpg

1001630me2.jpg

Not cool!

oh shit the exact same thing happened to my double tones. weirdly it never happened to my shakers though. i took them into hideout who sent them back to japan to be fixed. i basically had to pay the shipping and that was about it. i did try and take them to a few really good cobblers and they saw em and freaked out! the only way to fix em proper is remove the stitching and start again

thats because he wears his shoes practically open, dude decided to re-do my laces and every time I took a step a shoe flew off.

so yea the laces are long for me as well. you can always buy shorther ones though, but might be hard to find the slightly off-white color.

oh shit the exact same thing happened to my double tones. weirdly it never happened to my shakers though. i took them into hideout who sent them back to japan to be fixed. i basically had to pay the shipping and that was about it. i did try and take them to a few really good cobblers and they saw em and freaked out! the only way to fix em proper is remove the stitching and start again

Happened to two of my pairs. One pair I sent back to Visvim and got them fixed the other (black ones) I had repaired at a local cobbler - hardly noticeable. With the two-tones it will be more apparent if not done 100%. Contact Visvim - and send them back. It is a weakness in the construction of the shoe - basically Visvim's fault - so I wouldn't pay for shipping.

Actually what I found with the Hockneys and FBTs, if you tuck the elasticated strap which goes across your foot underneath the innersole it makes the shoe 100% more comfortable. Worth a shot.

Tip works perfect.

Now if I can only get past the fact that I no longer like my Polke 2's.

No problems with my Ancestors or Zahras. Would love to get some black Logans.

wore my logan patent mids for about 12 hours on saturday rubbed my right little toe to death, feel inside them the seams around the toe box and they have grooves in... same thing happened with my keifers, any ideas on stopping them rubbing? ive got an extra insole from my FBTs in em so they fit snug

there's a 5-6 page feature on F/W Undercover collection.

All the shoes worn by the models are visvim x UC that are supposedly being released on the 28th.

anyone interested in logan mids? i just purched a pair of sz. 9 creams from kiya and unfortunately they are too big. looking to get what i paid (300$ shipped within north am) unless someone has a size 8 or 8.5 they want to trade. they come with everything except the box. PM me. otherwise they will be up in supermarket soon enough.

there's a 5-6 page feature on F/W Undercover collection.

All the shoes worn by the models are visvim x UC that are supposedly being released on the 28th.

yup found it when browsing it again last night.

some bad pics:

visvimxuc2.jpg

visvimxuc1.jpg

visvimxuc3.jpg

should be interesting. the other ones look like rubber boots or "rainboots", or whatever they're called in english, the type you wear when working on a farm :o

might be just what I need for the winter over here..

some bad pics:

visvimxuc1.jpg

visvimxuc3.jpg

should be interesting. the other ones look like rubber boots or "rainboots", or whatever they're called in english, the type you wear when working on a farm :o

thx MIKE...those are like visvim DUCK DECOY .....mix with UC boots..

i think they will be good for winter....

They they run that BIG? Are they half a size bigger or a full size? God wish they were brown

anyone interested in logan mids? i just purched a pair of sz. 9 creams from kiya and unfortunately they are too big. looking to get what i paid (300$ shipped within north am) unless someone has a size 8 or 8.5 they want to trade. they come with everything except the box. PM me. otherwise they will be up in supermarket soon enough.

some bad pics:

visvimxuc2.jpg

visvimxuc1.jpg

visvimxuc3.jpg

you know what's funny mike? they remind me of rick owens sneakers