Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got a question about the visvim x fragment g-alpine boots: are those waterproof or at least the equivalent of an acg? i know they wont be straight up winter boots but would like to know if those could be good for that kind of weather

i don't know what they're called - they're both the nez joints. colors were black, olive or white. they're pretty sturdy (and heavy) - thick ballistic mesh and nice zippers.

they also had the nez FBTs in black and brown.

Please post a photo of the small one..

I just picked up the new elk leather Logan-Mids at Union NYC this morning.. they got a total of TWO PAIRS of each color. how that makes any sense is beyond me.
^pics pics pics PLEASE

you ignored him, and now you ask someone else pics?ahah

I'm thinking about dropping by Tokyo for a couple days around mid-July; what is FIL's stock like at any given point, generally? I'm after the K-pack, some Logan highs, and that zip wallet. Am I gonna be sorely disappointed?

I could go to HK around the same time too, is FIL HK selling out shit like hotcakes down there?

I'm thinking about dropping by Tokyo for a couple days around mid-July; what is FIL's stock like at any given point, generally? I'm after the K-pack, some Logan highs, and that zip wallet. Am I gonna be sorely disappointed?

I could go to HK around the same time too, is FIL HK selling out shit like hotcakes down there?

Just out of pure curiosity - and because these sort of questions keep popping up. If someone (like myself now: "No, they have nothing interesting, ever") told you that they had nothing, would you not go? If I told you you'd be dissappointed would you go find out yourself? Would you take the risk? Would you go check the shop no matter what...?

Well, you could consider more than a thread on an internet messageboard and ask if I live in Japan, or if I live in a country where visvim is sold, and that is no on both counts... but thanks for the help Ura-Hara master....

Just out of pure curiosity - and because these sort of questions keep popping up. If someone (like myself now: "No, they have nothing interesting, ever") told you that they had nothing, would you not go? If I told you you'd be dissappointed would you go find out yourself? Would you take the risk? Would you go check the shop no matter what...?

You need to chill out. I, personally, asked because I want something that's out now and I wanted to know whether I should pay extra to get it right now from Japan or if I can still get it from F.I.L. in a couple of months when I visit. Does that make sense to you?

you ignored him, and now you ask someone else pics?ahah

Ignored him?

I'm in a hotel room in NYC still.. not exactly the easiest way for me to take photos and post them to a board. i'll be posting as soon as i get home.

Ignored him?

I'm in a hotel room in NYC still.. not exactly the easiest way for me to take photos and post them to a board. i'll be posting as soon as i get home.

haha it's okay take your time ;)

mike should get his pair soon so pics will come...

heres a pic wanker. you can touch them next weekend if you want to.

today_june253.jpg

if they look bulky in that pic, thats cause my ankles are skinny as fuck. here you can see them worn better.

as for sizing, they run pretty true, similar to Vans for example. I sized down ½ like I've done with Kiefers and they're just big enough for me. so I'd suggest buying true to size.

today_june253.jpg

if they look bulky in that pic, thats cause my ankles are skinny as fuck. here you can see them worn better.

as for sizing, they run pretty true, similar to Vans for example. I sized down ½ like I've done with Kiefers and they're just big enough for me. so I'd suggest buying true to size.

cant wait for mine to get here +rep

today_june253.jpg

i know the sizing talk is getting VERY boring but i'm a full size down on the logan hi's and they still fit kinda big. i'm a US12 but the US11 in the logan hi's are almost too big ! i would almost go a 1.5 sizes down from true. are the mid's different in size to the hi's? i'm not picking mine up until friday so i don't know. i would think not. maybe my perception of fit is different to yours mate ?!?! i like a tighter fit as my feet are already big and loose shoes on big feet look waaaaaaaaaaaak.

fyi the logan mid's dropped at supply, australia last friday along with the nez perce ancestors. logans are AUD$399 ancestors AUD$499. www.xe.com

Are the logans mid or hi slimmer?

I believe the hi's are somewhat slimmer and slightly more pointy

i know the sizing talk is getting VERY boring but i'm a full size down on the logan hi's and they still fit kinda big. i'm a US12 but the US11 in the logan hi's are almost too big ! i would almost go a 1.5 sizes down from true. are the mid's different in size to the hi's? i'm not picking mine up until friday so i don't know. i would think not. maybe my perception of fit is different to yours mate ?!?! i like a tighter fit as my feet are already big and loose shoes on big feet look waaaaaaaaaaaak.

hmm sounds like the sizing may differ depending on the actual size then, or maybe it differs on mid vs. hi. I havent tried the hi's so cant say for sure :confused:

nice lowrey!

from that pic, i think you convinced me to buy those instead of the white bulletproof half cabs, but i also like the black stripe on the other cabs huuuum...

but felix, i think i think i will be ordering 2 pairs of those ahahaha.

tell me one thing lowrey.

i didn't notice how much more pointier the logan his where in comparison to the vans sk8-hi until i had them in my hands, and i love that, and i want to know if the logan mids are also much more pointier than the vans half cabs, cuz if they are, then i'm sold.

i also bet those are gonna look muthafucking sexy all stained in blue denim.