Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just copped the redwhite nez perce ancestors... good quality leather very nice.

but im really looking for the corsica goretex and the insulation sweat or something... my buddy was telling me the insulator(which is a sweat) fits into the goretex jacket perfectly..

i want

i need?

Don't know if this question's been asked before, but how do the Hockneys fit like?

Cheers x x

i think there is a sizing thread somewhere in supershopper.

to my understanding hockneys fit like skynards which dont fit to true size.

i wear a 10 for FBTs, i bought skynards in 10 and they are tight as fuck.

id suggest u go a size up. i thnk they only make 1/2 sizes for sz 9?

or u can just get ur true sz and hope u wear it enough that it will expand(my skynards did a little) they fit alright but its a bitch to put on. i passed on the hockneys b/c of this sizing issue.

My Ballistic 20 Nez Perce(black color) just came in last night, all I can say is that it's really well made and the nice thing about it is that for a relatively big bag it doesn't look bulky at all.

The reflective parts doesnt look obvious as well, I didn't see much pics of the black online so I was afraid they would be in a different color (silver).

Big thanks to duofold for the the assist in my pricing questions. I'm really tempted to get some of the Visvim shoes as well, count me in as one of the converts :)

I'll try and post pics tomorrow

My Ballistic 20 Nez Perce(black color) just came in last night, all I can say is that it's really well made and the nice thing about it is that for a relatively big bag it doesn't look bulky at all.

The reflective parts doesnt look obvious as well, I didn't see much pics of the black online so I was afraid they would be in a different color (silver).

I'd so love to have a look round the Chinese factory responsible for their packs/bags. Wonder if they're any 'backdoor a-grades' ???:D

I'd so love to have a look round the Chinese factory responsible for their packs/bags. Wonder if they're any 'backdoor a-grades' ???:D

I think the chances that they have 'backdoor' stuff is quite slim as these aren't as popular as brands like NorthFace or Jansport. But hey you never know right?

But I wonder where in China it's made? Usually I would think Guangzhou but I think it's bit far. Prolly the northern Chinese provinces like Da Lian or Qingdao?

Are the shoes made in China as well? I have this impression that some Visvim stuff is made in Korea. I'm thinking the actual cost of Visvim stuff is much, much lower than retail, but the design/quality/functionability of the stuff is really well thought out.

Oh, too much of a rant there. anyway x-posting from the pick-ups thread

vsvm01.jpg

bonus side pic

vsvm02-1.jpg

Can someone tell me if Harajuku F.I.L. usually has most of the items in stock? Or are most things a pretty limited run even at F.I.L.?

What does "most of the items" even mean?

Everything that's in the S/S catalog?

I think the chances that they have 'backdoor' stuff is quite slim as these aren't as popular as brands like NorthFace or Jansport. But hey you never know right?

But I wonder where in China it's made? Usually I would think Guangzhou but I think it's bit far. Prolly the northern Chinese provinces like Da Lian or Qingdao?

Are the shoes made in China as well? I have this impression that some Visvim stuff is made in Korea. I'm thinking the actual cost of Visvim stuff is much, much lower than retail, but the design/quality/functionability of the stuff is really well thought out.

There is a thread on fake Visvim backpacks somewhere in the back. There are/were some backpacks that look/looked like they were made by the same factory; same shape, same plastic parts just with different fabrics. The shoes are made in Korea.

from what i heared

heavy shitz from vsvm this a/w

leather bomber+gore

down jkt+gore

pea coat+gore

bickle with fleece

The herringbone bickle is amazing too as the are herringbone mess pants.

God knows how much the pea coat is going to be but I'm sure it'll be crazy money. Green tweed that's gore lined with white zips, stunning.

vsvm01.jpg

bonus side pic

vsvm02-1.jpg

wow, it is actually bigger than i thought.

any chance of seeing pics of the inside of the two compartments?? ive never been able to find clear pictures elsewhere.

theres a couple of ones that have more than just one or two items, dont have the names but jsut search rakuten, they'll come up. no idea of stock though. then theres a few ones that have a smaller selection like stay246 and Cliffedge.

theres several proxies so if one is not available you can always try another one.

looking for a japanese or hong kong courier that can pick me up some logan mid whites in 10.5 will pay extra for services: [email protected]

send one of these people a pm. if you find the shoes on yahoo.jp then just send them the link to the page. they all have their own threads so you can see what people think of their services.

JAPAN - parachutes

-------------------

service: Online orders, phone orders, Yahoo Auctions

stores: all online stores, for example rakuten, zozo, yahoo and other boutiques. also local pickups for electronics, games, books etc.

fees: Cost (incl. shipping) + 15% for paypal payments, 11% for Moneybookers

links / credentials:

info and feedback

contact e-mail: [email protected]

JAPAN - SOZE

-------------------

service: store pickups, online store and auctions

fees: 15% service fee - minimum order of 20,000 yen

links / credentials:

info and feedback

contact e-mail: [email protected]

JAPAN - additional proxys

-------------------

Jake Unkutt

japanhookup

wow, it is actually bigger than i thought.

any chance of seeing pics of the inside of the two compartments?? ive never been able to find clear pictures elsewhere.

I guess it's a matter of tastes, I really like the size aaand add the fact that I'm short (5'5" and half) so it might not look as big for others :)

sorry for the not-so-great pix:

DSC03286.jpg

pics of the first compartment, there is a sleeve hidden underneath the small pocket where the visvim tag is placed, I tucked it in a bit so you could see the sleeve

DSC03288.jpg

second compartment, I believe this part is for the laptop, there is strap thing that will hold the laptop in place when slid inside the 'sleeve'

DSC03287.jpg

hope this helps