Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for HeadPorter, I don't believe they have an actual account. I believe they would just be reselling and marking up on japanese retail prices, hence the fact that they are twice as expensive.

like i said, i don't go down there often and didn't know about Head Porter, but some other labels seemed overpriced. I know they have a Supreme account and the stuff is really expensive, much more so than at US stores. not that it really matters anyway, Nomad is probably Canada's nicest store.

Strange choice of city for a new FIL store IMO, but I'm sure that Hiroki researched all of his possible markets wisely before settling on Sendai.

i have to admit Sendai wouldn't have been my first choice when deciding on a new location, but on the other hand, apart from a Bape store, they probably don't have that much going on over there, so there's a good chance of FIL grabbing a large market share. and i guess i can see the stuff Visvim does fitting well with northern japan

there's a bunch of cool stores in sendai.

just to name a few:

soph, stussy, martin margiela, undercover, united arrows, swagger,

GDC, junya CDG, and etc

where can i get visvim bifold wallets, cant find any in yahoo.jp auctions? preferably in black..

If they are currently in store, you can ask 2000db or Jake Unkutt (who both provide buying services for Japan) to check the FIL store.

Otherwise, check the usual suspects (online stores carrying Visvim) such as Hideout, SlamJam, Grandism, or have someone check Union NYC or LA for you. SlamJam typically has the most accessories........

If they are currently in store, you can ask 2000db or Jake Unkutt (who both provide buying services for Japan) to check the FIL store.

Otherwise, check the usual suspects (online stores carrying Visvim) such as Hideout, SlamJam, Grandism, or have someone check Union NYC or LA for you. SlamJam typically has the most accessories........

i feel nice today

http://www.slamjamstore.it/product_info.php?cPath=54_151&products_id=2002&osCsid=57bc855585d4b89230747787bf41d596

now eaglezephyr, give me some rep!!!

Oh, I GAVE it. heeeyyyyaaayy.

got excited too fast... sorry...should have checked...

this reputation thing is getting out of hand, i should have jumped on the bandwagon when it was easier to get a long ass green bar...

BTW, those Nam Jun X Serra looks really good

jesus christ 259 euros....what was the retail price on this thing at FIL? 20,000 yen?

Oh ya i asked Jake and there is no more bifold wallets only those coin case and stuff..

Probably around there. You're shit out of luck until they release some more. Don't worry, I am sure they will. If you're lucky we will get some for the US line.

Your pictures crapped out. But if you're talking about the ones I think you are, they got em at slamjam (slamjamstore.it) and grandism (grandism.com).

the pics look fine to me

there are the url's

http://www.kix-files.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/VisvimDenim01.jpg

http://www.kix-files.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/VisvimDenim04.jpg

slamjam or grandism do not have these ones i'm looking for ........ black stitching

thanks anyway ....