Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know if they go up to size 12 or 13 yet? I really want a pair of visvims but my feet are too big for them.

I heard they are going to in the future. Visvim's first venture in the U.S. is supposedly going to be a store in L.A. (they already have an office there). Apparently, they are increasing their size range to cater to the U.S. market as well.

Do you know if they go up to size 12 or 13 yet? I really want a pair of visvims but my feet are too big for them.

I feel you on that one. Apparently they come in a US sz12, last time I heard they only went up to an 11/11.5.

I heard they are going to in the future. Visvim's first venture in the U.S. is supposedly going to be a store in L.A. (they already have an office there). Apparently, they are increasing their size range to cater to the U.S. market as well.

I really hope thats true. I've been wanting to get my hands on a pair of Visvim FBT's for a while now.

visvim is NOT opening a store in LA any time soon... they only have an office out in LA so that they can run their US distribution properly. where did the rumor of a store come from??

and the new spring/summer07 [G] line (Us exclusives) by visvim will have up to size 12 and XXL for clothes. whaaat!