Vintage Sweatshirts

jubei

where did you order the LVC from?

It was on the Levis.com site for 1/2 price.  I had a 30% discount code on top of that.  Looks like it sold out?

Edit: Looks like the blue 50's hoddie is gone but they have a black one now.  S/S 2015 line is on the site now.

Edited by Kushy

• 2 weeks later...

Im not sure how vintage these are in style or how good they are but the creators of Noble denim have launched a range of sweats and t-shirts called Victor that will be sold at very reasonable prices. Made in Tennessee, although there is a Kickstarter aspect:

http://victorathletics.com

Maynard, those look really nice! I like the vintage style sleeves on the crews and hoodies.  The price is pretty good too.  Thanks for sharing.

I have never contributed to a kickstarter campaign before but I might jump on this.

It looks like they do a short sleeved sweat but I can't see the details anywhere- unless they've just cut down a long-sleeve?. I'm a sucker for a short sleeve sweat

Picked up this champion runner for not that much money from etsy. A bit small for me but definitely a keeper.

qx4gv4.jpg

2z7r2on.jpg

Edited by Mr Black

Hey y'all! the Rack has a bunch of the T. Snyder Champion stuff up for great prices right now.  The are pretty nice sweats with god vintage detailing including the oldskool champion logos and stuff.  Get dat!!!

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/search?division=Men&department=Clothing&query=champion

• 1 month later...

Im not sure how vintage these are in style or how good they are but the creators of Noble denim have launched a range of sweats and t-shirts called Victor that will be sold at very reasonable prices. Made in Tennessee, although there is a Kickstarter aspect:

http://victorathletics.com

Did anyone get one of these? They look nice.

Did anyone get one of these? They look nice.

I ended up getting "the collection" which is a crewneck, a hoodie, a T-shirt, and pants.  They are not scheduled to ship until mid July since they have not been made yet.  I agree tho, they look real nice.  The only concern I have is the neck hole looks a liitle small but we'll see! 

I ended up getting "the collection" which is a crewneck, a hoodie, a T-shirt, and pants.  They are not scheduled to ship until mid July since they have not been made yet.  I agree tho, they look real nice.  The only concern I have is the neck hole looks a liitle small but we'll see! 

Ah, ok. Be interested in see what you think when it all arrived. 

I'm good with a small neckhole to be honest!

Ah, ok. Be interested in see what you think when it all arrived. 

I'm good with a small neckhole to be honest!

I ordered / backed a crewneck. As ever I'm between sizes (S/M - I have 38" chest) with the small measurements as quoted by Victor as being probably too tight for me, but the medium being potentially slightly less than fitted, but we will see. Now the kickstarter has gone live, they've launched a webstore where you can still get in on the action for only slightly more than the kickstarter price http://victorathletics.com

I expect that shipping to UK for me will mean that I won't see mine until august, but will post fit pics when I get it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a pair of Samurai sweatpants.  I can't recall if they're loopwheel or just circular knit.  They do have a sideseam but I imagine even if they used loopwheel fabric they wouldn't knit it that narrow for a pant leg so it would have to be cut and sewn back together.

They're really nice.  I highly recommend them.  I bought a pair for my wife as well in that salmon-pink color.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to order one of the samurai loopwheeled sweatshirts. I can't seem to find it on BIG and I don't really know what my size is. I have a 17" shoulder and a 40" chest, I can't seem to find a size chart for these. Could someone help me out?

L for sure possibly XL

Picked up a Fullcount sweatshirt on sale at BiG last weekend (can't believe the things New Yorkers sleep on there lol) for $65 big ones...Not my favorite quality wise but can't beat the price of course. Armpits sit a little high giving it a SLIGHTLY slimmer/longer silhouette and it doesn't have the same heft as say a McCoy's sweat but I'm satisfied. I believe I bought the last one though; sorry there weren't any other sizes!

Picked up a Fullcount sweatshirt on sale at BiG last weekend (can't believe the things New Yorkers sleep on there lol) for $65 big ones...Not my favorite quality wise but can't beat the price of course. Armpits sit a little high giving it a SLIGHTLY slimmer/longer silhouette and it doesn't have the same heft as say a McCoy's sweat but I'm satisfied. I believe I bought the last one though; sorry there weren't any other sizes!

Bargain!