FS-Studio D'artisan-103 sz 34 unwashed

M.O.A

i have a brand new pair of sd103's for sale. Completely raw. They measure 17 flat across so they are actually a 34 unwashed, They also have the orignal inseam length of 36. These are some of the most amazing jeans i have ever owned however they are a bit too small and I could only keep one pair of dope jeans anyways. Im asking for 245 shipped. Let me know if you need any more pics or measurements and i will try to get them to you asap.

now to the crappy pics.

2j48zts.jpg

2r43jas.jpg

2gshloy.jpg

2mrbiac.jpg

once again, sorry for the pics. FOr all the life of me i cant take good pics of jeans

They must not be THAT great if you don't want to keep them and NOBODY is inquiring...

BTW... what the heck is in that last picture?

um are you serious? Do you even know what studio d'artisan is? selvedge? get the hell out of here. The reason i cant keep them is because i bought cane okinawas instead....now go find another thread to be completely clueless in.

• 2 weeks later...

I would totally buy these but I've got to pay off some of my credit card bill and I just got a ticket...if no one picks these up before I get paid I'll more than likely take them off your hands.

• 4 weeks later...