Pho?!?!?!?!

JesseJB

where is this 54 by? ive only had pho twice once was at a buffet and the other was a the vegetarian one at fresh choice, both underwhelming. so i want to do it right before i decide to give it a final pass

aside from Pho Hoa, i heard that Lee Noodle House in San Jose had it going on, esp. their Gon Lo Meen (which is quite possibly my favorite noodle dish)...

We have a Pho Hoa here too... we should map the corrolation. Apparently Pho' Vi is better though so I always go there.

i think the picture of diamonds eating* at that chinese restaurant for vancouver meetup was so kyoot. (or am i confusing the TO and Vanc. meetups??)

in any event, diamonds, do u know how to use chopsticks?

*without actual pics of food in his mouth, we can only assume that he was just "hanging out" while others ate.

i think the picture of diamonds eating* at that chinese restaurant for vancouver meetup was so kyoot. (or am i confusing the TO and Vanc. meetups??)

*without actual pics of food in his mouth, we can only assume that he was just "hanging out" while others ate.

Diamonds has never been to Toronto. he can use small chopsticks, but the ones at the Pho place we go to are huge and made out of the shit they make knitting needles out of so they slippery as fuck.

they have those long, yellow squared chopsticks that are hard as fuck to use. I would pay money to see diamonds eating pho with those...or in the least, pick up the tab.

when y'all goto viet restaurants or chinese restaurants, you guys clean your chopsticks with hot tea and napkin, or fuck it, and just eat with them nasty things?

moreover, is it rude to openly clean your chopsticks, implying that their shit is dirty, or is this a common practice that is accepted?

i can eat with chopsticks... pho is kind of hard for me to eat with them though... i aint got no technique, i just freestyle it.

not the korean ones though. those are stupid.

cum 2 tronto i buy u pho

i tihnk you're confusing van meetup with london meetup

cum 2 tronto i buy u pho

okay

buy me a planeticketz

i don't like proper pho, can't stand the smell and the froth. i always scoop the colloidal animal fat mixture out then add a shit load of lemon juice, chilli sauce and hoisin sauce to get rid of the smell. i just generally don't like the smell of chicken, beef and pork when used as stock in viet noodle soup. i much prefer mi quan (primarily a prawn smell), bun rieu (primarily a crab smell and yes i like it with that super stinky sauce-mam ruoc) and bun bo hue (but never touch it if the smell is too strong). ban xieu (sp? pronounced kinda like sieou) is awesome in hue and da nang, way better than my mum, step grandma and aunty makes. sea snails are also nice as.

lots of the places on the streets in vietnam are really nice and most tourists are too afraid to try them. i urge u to try them, toughen up your stomach for the sake of your tastebuds.