Pho?!?!?!?!

JesseJB

the meat is so fucking chewy and tough that your stomach takes a bit longer to digest it. At least for me, I walked around constipated for like almost a week straight.

i did not know that (was possible).

yeah theres a few on clement theres one on 10 and clement, and one other i knwo of thats pretty good on 5th or 4th close to there., you know your sf back streets chicken.

naw, i just lived there for about four years a while ago. that's all. but lots of good eats in that city, too.

this vietmensse girl i work with told me she would make me pho....does that mean she wants to get with a Whytc boy

Was this girl naked when she asked as well? Chances are, yes. But you better hope she doesn't have a mother, father, older sister, brother, or any male cousins, and that she's already been kicked out of her house.

• 1 year later...

this thread reminds me of eating pho in Hanoi, thinking I would be cool and putting heaps of the extra chilli slices in there, after a few mouth fulls I started sweating out every part of my face and felt like I had a rash all over my forehead... I asked the girl for a bottle of water, and she laughed at me...

tourist fail...

Fuck, I really want some good pho right now. Not this crap we have here, which resembles flavorless mop water with noodles and some cilantro if you ask for it. Buying a plane ticket to Vietnam right now would almost be worth it.

I need to bump this, anyone know places in La Jolla/San Diego for pho (aside from PHO HOA).

Ca Dao in Mira Mesa is pretty good http://www.yelp.com/biz/pho-ca-dao-san-diego

there's a new one on Via La Jolla Dr. right behind the chevron at the entrance to UCSD, overpriced though ~$8 for #1

Pho T Cali is not bad http://www.yelp.com/biz/pho-t-cali-san-diego#hrid:GEJI_NhxIjhXM3Gc5AzBHw/query:pho

if you go to UCSD you can get crappy pho on campus at Hi Tai its on the edge of the old student center across from the Gym in Revelle

i'll consider myself lucky.

We have good pho places here in melbourne, australia

victoria st pho not so bad, but nothing compares to the real VC shit.... it's the chicken legs/ refuse dump smells and cockroaches and shit that add flavour...

000PHO.jpg

used to go there when I visited San Diego.

my bro suggested Pho Convoy (Convoy Noodle House)

++ rep that place is the shit

I like getting the dark red blood soup thing

Ca Dao in Mira Mesa is pretty good http://www.yelp.com/biz/pho-ca-dao-san-diego

there's a new one on Via La Jolla Dr. right behind the chevron at the entrance to UCSD, overpriced though ~$8 for #1

Pho T Cali is not bad http://www.yelp.com/biz/pho-t-cali-san-diego#hrid:GEJI_NhxIjhXM3Gc5AzBHw/query:pho

if you go to UCSD you can get crappy pho on campus at Hi Tai its on the edge of the old student center across from the Gym in Revelle

ca dao is a decent spot in mira mesa, i only like the Hi Thai sandwiches. most people go to convoy for pho.

:( omg which one ? yeah there are some pretty nasty ass ones around too :\

Pho #1 & Pho Tau Bay. boss.

Where is pho#1 and pho tau bay at? The pho place i went to was pho 59? Some number up there, its the first time I got sick eating their though.