Dallas vs Philadelphia

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

niners got one off the raiders. =)

thats what im fucking talking about. go goooooooooooore.

i fucking hate mcnabb for some reason. maybe because i wasnt able to snatch him up in any of my leagues. i was rooting for dallas.

fucking bledsoe.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
PHILADELPHIA—With 381 yards passing, four touchdowns, and a perfect passer rating of 158.3, Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb had a perfect game for a black quarterback during Sunday's victory over the Detroit Lions, members of the sports media reported. "Quite frankly, I didn't think a black quarterback could put up those kinds of numbers, and I don't think anyone else did either," football analyst Peter King said during NBC's Football Night In America. "Now that I have seen it, it makes me wonder what an average white quarterback, say Tom Brady or Peyton Manning, would have done against the Lions. You have to think they would have had over 500 yards passing, eight touchdowns, and even a better-than-perfect 250 rating." King added that he has been disappointed with the play of New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees, saying that he needs to elevate his standard of play to that expected of a Caucasian quarterback if the Saints have any hopes of returning to the NFC Championship game.
link