Your Favorite Denim

goldengloves

Okay, so after reading the superdenim forum for a few months I am going to ask the question; What is everyone's favorite denim they own?? List the name, make, model, etc and the reason you like it so much.

My favorite jeans right now are my APC New Standards. I don't think I have owned a pair of jeans that fits this good in quite some time. Everything about them seems really nice to me, plus they have shown some good wear in only the 2 weeks of owning them. I have worn them every day almost all day since buying them and when I went back to the store I bought them from (to buy some 1947 LVCs), the same guy who helped me when I bought the APCs could already tell a difference.

So far my collection is very limited in comparison to others on this board, but I must say, I am hooked!

So what is your favorite? :)

My favorite pair has to be my Eternal 811. The denim quality and feel is really unique and rugged feeling, and the cut is exactly what i want, a nice slim straight cut. The blank pockets might be a little boring, but the red tab is a nice detail