need some quick help with cane Okinawas

M.O.A

i just got a pair of cane okinawas and they are tagged at 33 X 34. so what i need to know is if they are tagged for before or after the wash. I tried em on and im assuming that it is tagged for after wash.

any help would be great?

thanks

so now i cant tell if they are washed or not....look at how much the left leg is twisted......its def twisted on the left.....im all confused...ususally i can tell if jeans are washed or not but for some reason i cant tell with these.....now im starting tho think that they arent raw....

2lihmxk.jpg

2z8at5e.jpg

i do not have the hand tags....they didnt come with the jeans. I recieved these from a friend who bought them off ebay. They were too small for him so he sold them to me. maybe i should just measure them because i know that canes are tagged for after the first wash. Would this be a good idea, then maybe give em a quick rinse just to make sure.....what do you guys think?

a measure may not help as the sizes do vary from tagged size regardless. a 2-hour soak would be a good idea either way, just to get all the manufacturing impurities out of the way----NORIOTOSHI!

no significant amount of indigo will be lost.

I was trying to tell him a warm soak would be a good idea, but nooo, the moron wouldn't listen to me.

Hah! I told you mikey.