evisu deluxe ... gem or fake?

Egpt

i have been a close evisu follower and supporter for years, and in the last 2 years no pair of evisu jeans comes to my mind in which i had any doubts of it's authenticity.

now, i found a spanish seller, who sells the shitty evisu EU ED and EV genes line who are indeed authentic, holding a few pairs of these for sale:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Evisu-Mens-Deluxe-Boxed-Special-Jeans-Japan-32-NWT-SP_W0QQitemZ220034882790QQihZ012QQcategoryZ11483QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the denim looks Incredible , the attention to detail in the box and papers is something that does not look like the work of a faker, but i am really surprised that i have never heard/read of these before.

they look like they have a lot 2001 cut, which would mean they are japanese made, but the inside tags are of the european division of evisu. these things don't seem to add up to me, but they sure look good to me

if they are indeed real, 17oz denim with clean backpockets look like a great pickup!

anyone with any info/opinions on these?

i have been a close evisu follower and supporter for years, and in the last 2 years no pair of evisu jeans comes to my mind in which i had any doubts of it's authenticity.

now, i found a spanish seller, who sells the shitty evisu EU ED and EV genes line who are indeed authentic, holding a few pairs of these for sale:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Evisu-Mens-Deluxe-Boxed-Special-Jeans-Japan-32-NWT-SP_W0QQitemZ220034882790QQihZ012QQcategoryZ11483QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the denim looks Incredible , the attention to detail in the box and papers is something that does not look like the work of a faker, but i am really surprised that i have never heard/read of these before.

they look like they have a lot 2001 cut, which would mean they are japanese made, but the inside tags are of the european division of evisu. these things don't seem to add up to me, but they sure look good to me

if they are indeed real, 17oz denim with clean backpockets look like a great pickup!

anyone with any info/opinions on these?

if it weren't a fucking 2001 cut, those would be a fucking steal!

• 4 weeks later...

Oh,amazing Evisu Deluxe,but Evisu has too many fake products.

IMO the pics were true Evisu Deluxe but I can not guarantee that you could recieve the jeans like pics.

Another question is that the seller did not put the Selvage pics,it is very important to distinguish ture or false Evisu jeans from selvage,and the wash tag was rolled properly that we can not see "Made in Japan".....

Btw,I found another doubtful point.The seller has three pairs of Evisu jeans and only one of them was the 100 pairs limited,and the number was stamped 77/100.

However,all the pairs have the certificates were write "24/100 ",it's written in Japanese so maybe you could not understand it.

The seller did not have 24/100's Evisu jeans,but had 24/100 certificate pics...

So what ? They're in Italy/Spain whatever so I imagine they have some connection to Evisu - maybe the distributor for the actual factory that puts the jeans together for Evisu ..

So maybe they did " some work on the side "