Philadelphia, PA

GriddleGreazy

matthew izzo stocks acne, nudies, nice collective and a bunch more stuff

ubiq used to be an awesome place for denim when mason worked there, but now, its just shoes

wthn sells prps, i support that store the most as that's mason's new shop. i remember on the old ubiq board i was asking him about brands and he said that no one buys the shit he sold, so he stopped getting it. But if there's someone who knows his shit, it's him. House 33 and Special Needs shit, and the best place for streetwear in phla.

philly's a weird place for denim.

ubiq used to have some awesome shit cuz they had the best brands and no one ever bought it so i'd scoop steven alan shirts, rogan gear and rag and bone shit for WAY cheap. now it's crap

I went to philly not too long ago to visit a friend and stopped by Ubiq. Unfortunately it was under renovation and the first floor was the only one open to customers.Kinda bummed out, I saw the site and was kinda excited to see what they had there.

I went to philly not too long ago to visit a friend and stopped by Ubiq. Unfortunately it was under renovation and the first floor was the only one open to customers.Kinda bummed out, I saw the site and was kinda excited to see what they had there.

thats the way it is now, 2nd floor is closed for good

Philly really isn't a fashion town. I'm sorry to say it. I wish it was. But good shopping is hard to find.

it all depends on what you're looking for. its getting better, it was good...I'd say that the former Ubiq was fucking awesome.

seriously, 2 years ago they were stocking Rogan, Marc Jacobs, Rag & Bone, PRPS, Orchard Street, steven alan, Levi's LVC, Edwin, ETC.

but the thing is no one in philly buys this shit. i'd literally wait for shit to go on sale at Ubiq because I'd know that no one would buy it, I got so much good shit when they had their sales cuz no one shopping there is wearing a fucking small steven alan shirt or a small rogan shirt.

man, i tried going to wthn today, but it is closed mondays and tuesdays... ugh. i never make it down to old city anymore and this is what i get. a lot of empty space in that store from what i could tell peering in from outside. just some dude with a shaved head doing inventory, some alife and vans on the wall.... and blankness.

i'd like to go in sometime...

man, i tried going to wthn today, but it is closed mondays and tuesdays... ugh. i never make it down to old city anymore and this is what i get. a lot of empty space in that store from what i could tell peering in from outside. just some dude with a shaved head doing inventory, some alife and vans on the wall.... and blankness.

i'd like to go in sometime...

it's def getting better, they're starting to get some cool stuff in, mason is super fucking nice and he knows his shit, they're mainly streetwear, so don't go in expecting the same highend shit that he used to order for UBIQ. he works for house 33 though so he always has tons of that stuff and they said they;re getting special needs shit in too

went to wthn today... it's an awsome shop that i've never noticed before b/c i'm almost never on that side of market in old city.

They stock sneakers (nike, marc jacobs vans, alife) and a bunch of shirts (alife, aNYthing, etc), some new era hats, prps jeans... some other stuff too. I talked to Mason for a few and he said he's starting to carry The Hundreds and some other brands... and maybe Supreme next year.

Real chill shop, i got an alife hoodie and i'll probably go back tomorrow for some more

people can carry supreme outside of a supreme store?

commonwealth carries supreme. i think its all who you know and if you're cool enough for them

oh no one's mentioned skatenerd. are they still around?

http://www.skatenerd.com/

http://www.catchaminnow.com/

minnow is still around, i caught the yah mos def there a few months back