Philadelphia, PA

GriddleGreazy

commonwealth carries supreme. i think its all who you know and if you're cool enough for them

Mason, the dude that runs (owns?) WTHN, was sayin yesterday that Commonwealth is one of the only stores that carries the line now, but in '07, supreme is choosing 5 more stores to sell their stuff, and he's trying to get on the list.

Seems like he has a good chance, b/c there's a store in NYC and near DC already, so Philly seems like a logical place...

Mason, the dude that runs (owns?) WTHN, was sayin yesterday that Commonwealth is one of the only stores that carries the line now, but in '07, supreme is choosing 5 more stores to sell their stuff, and he's trying to get on the list.

Seems like he has a good chance, b/c there's a store in NYC and near DC already, so Philly seems like a logical place...

yeah, i hope he does, the guys chill as shit and i wish his store the best

A guy from Ubiq came into my Starbucks tonight (which is down the street from Ubiq) and told me that they brought him in from London to do some stuff for them. I asked him about the fact that they stopped carrying clothing and were just doing sneakers and the assumption that they were losing money on that. he said that that wasn't true, that the last girl they had as their buyer or whatever was trying (and failing) to turn it into a womens boutique kind of thing. so he is there to change things around. he mentioned them getting Head porter and stuff like that. He also mentioned a Vans colabo coming soon, which i am interested to find out more about that. so it sounds like philly might be moving ahead a bit

A guy from Ubiq came into my Starbucks tonight (which is down the street from Ubiq) and told me that they brought him in from London to do some stuff for them. I asked him about the fact that they stopped carrying clothing and were just doing sneakers and the assumption that they were losing money on that. he said that that wasn't true, that the last girl they had as their buyer or whatever was trying (and failing) to turn it into a womens boutique kind of thing. so he is there to change things around. he mentioned them getting Head porter and stuff like that. He also mentioned a Vans colabo coming soon, which i am interested to find out more about that. so it sounds like philly might be moving ahead a bit

thats cool to hear, interested to see when it happens......what happened to the reebok x ubiq?