CULTIZM online store

Tisswat

I also ordered 2 items from Dejan too, so I'm desperately hoping they are in stock.

Just want to make my own recommendation about Dejan / Cultizm too, if anyone at all is after LVCs or Nudies, contact him, cos his service is excellent and he will try to find things for you that aren't easily available and at great price.

Dejan:::: any chance of becoming Europe's first online retailer of Spruce?? :);)

I'm tired of trying to get one from America, and I think a lot of Europeans on here would support you if you could make them easily available to us.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
Guest StuckOnStupid

just wanted to bump this to give props again to this site. i have never bought anything online before. my jeans were 30 bucks cheaper than anywhere else i could find on line, and they arrived in about 24 gours. crazy stuff.

Could cultizm get its hands on a few ALD saddle belts in the near future (none on the online store currently) ... as a past customer would like to experience the efficient service you guys supplied last time again.

def. recommended..

ordered from him last week and got the jeans from europe to canada in a day..no additional fees...shipping was free and the jeans were cheap..

just got some jeans from denimbar, took 10 days from the states to canada and got charged customs and brokerage fees from ups which amounted to half the price of the jeans..

im craving those red wing 1911D.....they look amazing, and much less bulky than other RW boots....theyd would definitely go better with slimmer jeans.

I've had my eye on those for a long while now. I just don't have 200 bucks to burn right now.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
So it is cheaper to buy from Culizm on Ebay? I see that his auctions have free shipping but you pay shipping on the Cultizm website....

If you are exempt from VAT tax, registering with the site will automatically remove that tax.

A horse apiece, if I may use that phrase.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

random question here, BUT, has anyone that has ordered from cultizm before get their item BEFORE, the estimated delivery date as indicated on their tracking status? Mine right now shows that it was shipped on the 16th, with a delivery date for Monday, the 22nd. The thing is, it is now in Indianapolis, which is fairly close to my location.. Just wondering if the estimated delivery time is accurate with Fedex or if it sometimes comes sooner. Thanks in advance!

Just wondering if the estimated delivery time is accurate with Fedex or if it sometimes comes sooner. Thanks in advance!

Not specific to cultizm, but compared to say UPS where their estimates are almost always spot on, FedEx's estimate adds a buffer and the package can arrive sooner.

I'd say about 50% of the time w/ FedEx I will receive an item a 2-3 days earlier than their estimated delivery date.

random question here, BUT, has anyone that has ordered from cultizm before get their item BEFORE, the estimated delivery date as indicated on their tracking status? Mine right now shows that it was shipped on the 16th, with a delivery date for Monday, the 22nd. The thing is, it is now in Indianapolis, which is fairly close to my location.. Just wondering if the estimated delivery time is accurate with Fedex or if it sometimes comes sooner. Thanks in advance!

I've never had it take more than three business days to recieve jeans from cultizm. Most recent pair I ordered on a Sunday night and had them Tuesday morning.

• 1 year later...