What are you drinking today?

mwrenchd

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished off a welches 100% apple juice (in a can) and im gonna get started on my 3rd Nestea and thats probably about it until my shift ends then its home to change and the back out to the bar for a few pitchers of Fat Tire. Fridays are great.

sojujinrogfdldc5.jpg

My co-worker turned me on to this stuff... cheap as hell in K-town! And smoother than some of the sake I've tasted. It's awesome mixed with anything, yogurt drinks, mango nectar, orangina (yes I've done this), Thai iced tea, green/black/etc tea, ... top it off with some canned lychee and I'm good.

perfect for those stressfull days at work >:3

-a litre and a half of water

-a bottle of coke

-another litre and a half of water

-a few snifters of cheap grappa

-two litres of Erdinger Kristall

-a few Singhas w/ Miguel Migs soundtrack circa yr. 2000 in some offbeat lounge

-finished night out with four Newcastles and absolutely nothin

-at home drinking a Victoria Bitter and it's probabably time for me to do some grocery shoppin

-a litre and a half of water

-a bottle of coke

-another litre and a half of water

-a few snifters of cheap grappa

-two litres of Erdinger Kristall

-a few Singhas w/ Miguel Migs soundtrack circa yr. 2000 in some offbeat lounge

-finished night out with four Newcastles and absolutely nothin

-at home drinking a Victoria Bitter and it's probabably time for me to do some grocery shoppin

nice one on the erdinger kristall, have you tried weihenstephaner kristall? i just prefer it as i reckon it's a bit fresher tasting. Do you mean newcastle brown ale? i don't know how you can drink that brine after erdinger, fair play on the VB though - where are you? only people i know that drink VB are aussies from melbourne.

i'm drinking some cheap aussie merlot, gonna buy some cheap cava and some cheap co-op own brand german brewed wheat beer, it's quite dark and heavy but fairly nice. emphasis on the cheap...

I live in Seoul, I've just about stretched the limits on how international I can go on my drinks with what I've drank today, there's really nothin else here in terms of selection. Could do a Suntory or a $25 cup of some mediocre sake, that's about it. The beer menu at the place that had Erdinger included 5 other beers, and the place with Singhas had like 5 other choicees too. There's about less than 30 imported beer brands here in this country, I usually rotate between half of them in my fridge at home and then drink the other half while out per month. All of them you've drank and hated most of your adult life.

I know Newcastle is the walk the dog beer but by local standards it's still rather tasty. It's too bad that the only places they sell it at is the places where I'm most likely to get into a brawler at.

Drinking my VB's as a tribute to my dad who would take me out to small Brisbane pubs as a kid and have the nerve to order a Toohey's or VB, while sticking out like a thumb anyway...