Winter coats?!

Le kid

eh.

i need something in charcoal grey. i dont wear black. or rather, i try my hardest to avoid wearing black.

no hood.

zipper or buttons, whatever. thinking i prefer zippers.

inside pockets plz.

im kind of wanting something with a belt.

eh.

i need something in charcoal grey. i dont wear black. or rather, i try my hardest to avoid wearing black.

no hood.

zipper or buttons, whatever. thinking i prefer zippers.

inside pockets plz.

im kind of wanting something with a belt.

not to keep pushing the Gargyle tip, but this one was also nice-ish

http://www.gargyle.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=893&cPath=3_7_38

again I have no personal experience with it

same with this one:

http://www.gargyle.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=819&cPath=3_7_38

I honestly really only have a charcoal MJ cropped Peacoat that I have yet to even put on since it hasn't gotten sufficiently cold, so I'm going boring/classic

maybe contract a group of beleaguered and coked up FIT students to create you the jacket you want/need? Kill them when you're done.

Not exactly on the fashion frontier, but I'm thinking of picking up something from Filson this winter:

pFILSON1-2230805dt.jpg

Filson's tin cloth jackets are amazing for the rain, and keep out cold wind very nicely, but you'll need to layer up if you're going to rely on it in proper winter. Go for a proper wool mackinaw if you need to keep warm. You'll not regret it.

and some kind of unique detail.

basically, i need something smack dab between formal and casual. it has to work dressed up and dressed down.

i will never find this dream coat.

I have been saying this all season.

Not for the same reasons I don't think but still.

Only thing I even thought was interesting was that one crazy Viridi-Anne leather down zipper thing just for its sheer audacity.

Pretty satisfied with my vintage Helmut / Rick overall, though, but it'd be nice to lust after something new once in a while.

looking for something similar to this (or even better, this one)... in the sub $1000 range

xxsq

recommendations?

zara used to do somehting like that, maybe they still do

I was wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions on a certain kind of coat that I'd like. I'm looking for a long, wool coat, preferably in dark grey or black. Sometime similar to this Raf coat below, but thicker. Basically, it needs to be a nice, clean design; no gratuitous zips, pockets, etc. Price range is approximately £200 - 250.

616214rescaledpic420x62sh9.png