Winter coats?!

Le kid

heh. seems like everybody has that peacoat. i do too. i wear a small. it fits me like a glove. about the only thing that ever did.

10char, joining the inapt club.

but seriously, for ~$100, it's one of the most stylish coats I have. Really lightweight though, and no layering going on.

I think this was posted last season and I'm pretty sure it's APC.. anyone know where to get it?

Blue-Jacketw.jpg

Was discussed in a previous thread but most were in agreement that he had gone at least two sizes down. The jacket is the same m65 pattern they have been using for a while but that particular one was from about 2 years ago i believe. I find it funny that Jean posted that pic in his blog but if you were to wear it true to size it would be roomy and big on you.

10char, joining the inapt club.

but seriously, for ~$100, it's one of the most stylish coats I have. Really lightweight though, and no layering going on.

Yeah. It's definately fall-only. So much so that I wore a Lova tank top under that slut recently. God i love it, though.

PS- Where can I find this Geller oversized knit people keep talking about? I need this.

DSC_1035.jpg

who knows, but i like how this looks.....

front-17-zoom.jpg

gaaawsh sometimes i wish i was tall

i'd be rockin this coat like nobody's business - whos/whats the designer/brand?

..and is that high knit collar part o the coat? so fresh

i already bought a winter coat that I can't wait to wear, but I want an alternative because i get bored of anything easily. for the second one i only want to spend around $150 which i know isn't much considering i want something equally a nice and of quality as my #1 coat, and its a second coat. being stylish is a must - any suggestions?

http://www.mackage.com/app/webroot/shop/index.php?langue=en&devise=CAD&genre=M&coll=fall08&cat=woolsm&dets=neil&detsc=17

That's the mackage coat posted above, looks sweet in black too. Goddamn, a little too expensive for me. Maybe I can find it around town on sale. It would be perfect for winter here.