Winter coats?!

Le kid

thinking about a red gloverall duffle (anyone know where to get em online?) or this g-star which looks heavy enough for the -30 cel winter here:

photo25748.jpg

funny how you mentioned that... i went to G-star in soho over the weekend and saw some cool coats/parkas. are their quality good? it was about 200-300 price range. really tempting

http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/filippa_k/storm_jacket.php

the hood zips into the chest and back of neck. hard to explain. i'll post a fit pick at some point.

i have a hooded parka from them too. gramps, that may be the one you're thinking of.

btw, victim x schott m65 is nice, but japan exclusive.

I have been eyeing this for a long time, but looks like it is sold out now?

Any idea where else I can find a medium?

http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/filippa_k/storm_jacket.php

the hood zips into the chest and back of neck. hard to explain. i'll post a fit pick at some point.

i have a hooded parka from them too. gramps, that may be the one you're thinking of.

btw, victim x schott m65 is nice, but japan exclusive.

Hmm I was wondering about this. Doesn't seem warm because is apparently 100% cotton. I dig this new Cheap Monday one myself.

2vbmn8n.jpg

Hmm I was wondering about this. Doesn't seem warm because is apparently 100% cotton. I dig this new Cheap Monday one myself.

2vbmn8n.jpg

tried this on today, just a warning that its quite oversized, more so than in the picture, especially the hood/collar area - I could barely see out of a zipped up small..

anybody got suggestions on a long herringbone coat with a hood? i'm tall and skinny, lookin for something that form fits. this peacoat i have now has seen better days and is starting to come unstitched in a few places. any help is appreciated

I'm a small-medium usually (edit: usually a small tbh). Don't know if I just wasnt expecting the size or the oversized fit but it did really feel like a xs (dont know if it exists...) would have been better for me. And I'm from Finland, so cold is -10c or so, this the coat would be ok for that.

I'm a small-medium usually (edit: usually a small tbh). Don't know if I just wasnt expecting the size or the oversized fit but it did really feel like a xs (dont know if it exists...) would have been better for me. And I'm from Finland, so cold is -10c or so, this the coat would be ok for that.

Thanks for the info...