Winter coats?!

Le kid

go rokit or some where like that if you want a cheap one, selfridges have alot of the nn ones they are like 840 so come december they will be 50 off i would imagine,garbstore will have something like that also in their line, theres a nice stussydelux one but i dont think its coming out in uk

yeah I did a vintage shop trawl a couple of weeks ago, however couldn't find anything, possibly because they haven't put their warm jackets out yet. Did find a nice selection of pendleton wool shirts at the bethnal green beyond retro however. Wasn't aware selfridges did n(9) so will check it out. The garbstore jackets look a bit too thin, but could be worth checking out if I can be arsed to go West. Cheers.

Ok after a wool, checked hunting jacket along the lines of the following from n(n):

Suggestions, particularly for stuff I can try on in London, most welcome.

You might want to look around the UK for jackets from the Woolrich Woolen Mills collection. Lots of checks and plaids, and the stuff fits great.

3400-300.jpg

Filson also makes their famous Mackinaw Cruiser jacket in a few different fabric patterns. Fit will be so so, though.

pFILSON1-2231134p275w.jpg

Guys, something happened. I found the raddest coat.

This duffle coat from N(n)'s fall collection:

NN+Jacket+W+1.JPG

NN+Jacket+W+1.JPGhttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gNkNF6xx-ko/SKw4yObQ6aI/AAAAAAAABb0/8VXIeAqbOes/s1600-h/NN+Jacket+W+1.JPG

Anyone that knows where to get ahold of this thing is my straight tovarisch for here on out.

Edit: I couldn't seem to make this an image. Anyone not retarded feel free to succeed where I failed.

the question is more, what are these shoes the guy in the middle is wearing? Plimsoll-like white contrast stripe, but on a heeled high-top. Me likes.

that is likely not white but merely a golssy reflection (the left shoe does not have any white at all on the sole area). the style of these types of boots are called "chelsea boots".