What Cellphone are you Rocking?

emaze

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd love one at work, would you know where i might be able to buy one online?

thanks!

my friend got that as a present, I'm still tryin to find a place to get one too???

• 11 months later...

I have this. Purchased purely because it reminded me of a casio pocket calculator and that the case houses a second battery. it isn't very good but I've heard the updated model/s are much better.

Despite the heavy price tags, Korea does have some nice phones. I've attached some for those tech-savvy dudes...

v870_l_04.jpg

SE W810i. Love it, especially after using a Moto V635 for a year. (Terrible phones, I will never get a motorola again.)

sonyericssonw810cn4.jpg

Firstly surprised that there was only one iphone..

Secondly not surprised that there were several razors..

Thirdly W810i are great phones specially for music.. Due to the fact that my life revolves around i couldnt settle for second best so i got the w850i. This phone has done well, though i must say i would only rock the white version, when it was new and not beaten around mine looked so nice :) PLUS the sony ericsson sign on the back was real gold

Lastly i want to live in Japan they allways get the wikid sh!t quick

Not the greatest, but the second-best Sony Ericsson in Canada right now... black W810i. I've got a 4 gig card but I really need an 8 gig.

It's a cool phone with a decent camera and great music player, I just wish it was as slim & compact as the crazy japanese ones I see on the train all the time.