Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Rirawin, those are a huge improvement over the Sammies. The Dior backside really does well when sagged a bit, I wear mine just as low sometimes. The lower they go, the slimmer the side silhouette gets- sometimes it's ridiculously skinny from the side.

Keep those and work on them. You could stand to hem off a few inches perhaps, the bunching will relax and everything will fall to the knees and ankles as the sizing wears off, so beware of that. I had a feeling Dior 19;s would suit your style best....

Are they raw? What was the price on them? Did they have any 27s?

They are raw but it's a stretch denim so probably not as stiff as the 19 and 21 (and they are not very stiff anyway)... Didn't check for 27s, just call one of the stores and they will check on stocks on all 3 for ya...

There is a pair in 28 for sale at the supermarket, the guy still had them as of yesterday afternoon...

--Andrew

Right-o folks,

just got back from Browns, where I tried on a pair of 30" and 28" 21s.

The 30"s were just too loose for my taste so thats a no.

The 28"s were too tight in the waist (as expected) but not much different in the leg to my 19s and the bunch up was no better to me.

Left the shop assistant kinda bemused when i came back out and said thanks, just wanted to try them on for comparison!

So I'm now happy that I got the right size and model, and am looking forward to the next few months!

Rirawin, these are sanforized and singed to the limit mate, no need to soak, you'll lose the nice bunching effect without any sizing in them. They'll just flop to your ankles really. Wear em as is or hem and wear as dry.... These are not to be treated as jeans to fade really, just jeans to look good in, as relative as that can be...

These are not to be treated as jeans to fade really, just jeans to look good in, as relative as that can be...
I don't know about that? I've been wearing my 21cm Diors every day since the middle of July and they're fading like crazy. I'm going to wash them in December. I expect they'll fade beautifully, similar to APC.

Mine are losing indigo quickly too (though not as quickly as a pair of looser APCs incidentally). I am just against the soak because I got caught in about 2 or 3 Asian monsoon downpours this summer where i feel I lost all the sizing and the nice bunching through the calves disappeared and they now just stack with a couple extra layers on the ankles, which isn't that great looking. Dior raws look perfect fully starched up with some bunching up the calves to break up the taper and look even skinnier. Refer to that Non-no [icture I posted a bit back with the kid in the black trench and green/black scarf with his raws bunched to his crotch.

Ill post some other Non-no pictures of Dior Raws being worn in a bit.

I have been trying on DH 19cm raws for about a month now and I have a question for all of you that have worn the jeans long enough to have washed them. I know how much raw jeans strech while wearing them but I was curious as to how much the DH raws shrink once they have been washed. I am wondering if sizing down to make the jeans fit perfect now is a bad thing, I dont want to end up having them be too small for me after I wash them.

I don't know about that? I've been wearing my 21cm Diors every day since the middle of July and they're fading like crazy. I'm going to wash them in December. I expect they'll fade beautifully, similar to APC.

woh, me too, well, mid june; but right about two weeks ago mine started to fade like mad.

Guest Fade to Black
I got a pair from browns too, the Japanese 19cm in waist 31" Here's how they fit on me...

diorfit01.jpg

diorfit02.jpg

diorfit03.jpg

how come these look so baggy in the thighs? I've seen some other pics of people wearin 19s around here and they look like straight leg jeans...how tall are you? My size 32, 21 cm Japanese raw jeans fit a lot slimmer than that.

how come these look so baggy in the thighs? I've seen some other pics of people wearin 19s around here and they look like straight leg jeans...how tall are you? My size 32, 21 cm Japanese raw jeans fit a lot slimmer than that.

They look perfect to me. Rirawin just must have really skinny legs. My thighs barely fit into the raw indigo 19cm's. (Although oddly, the black versions and the washed 19cm's don't really present a problem...)

Guest Fade to Black

hmm i dunno about that i got REALLY skinny legs, based on what i can see in that pic i'm probably thinner than he is. Must be something to do with people's height and the proportions, since there's so much fabric it probably contracts or expands based on how long your legs are. That's my only guess...they don't really look like slim jeans in those pics.

denim: indigo

made in: japan

model: 19cm

size: 26

dior-fit.jpg

waist: 14.5" across

hem: 6.25"

these were worn for about a month straight. until i couldnt hold off from wearing black denim any longer. i wear them every now and then, but not very often.

those do look rather baggy. My diors are all a tad more fitted than that, with the sz 26s being perfect

Hey guys. Got a question, not sure if anyone will have any clues...

A couple of my friends are going overseas soon so I was thinking of getting them to pick me up some 19cms. There's only one stockist in Australia and they're charging $410AU (about $305US) which is a little outta my price range... so I was thinking they might be a little cheaper somewhere else?

Just wondering if anyone knows what price raw indigo 19cm would be going for in the following places:

New York

London

Hong Kong

If anyone's got any idea please let me know :)

Thanks y'all!

Hey guys. Got a question, not sure if anyone will have any clues...

A couple of my friends are going overseas soon so I was thinking of getting them to pick me up some 19cms. There's only one stockist in Australia and they're charging $410AU (about $305US) which is a little outta my price range... so I was thinking they might be a little cheaper somewhere else?

Just wondering if anyone knows what price raw indigo 19cm would be going for in the following places:

New York

London

Hong Kong

If anyone's got any idea please let me know :)

Thanks y'all!

I'd imagine Hong Kong would be the cheapest out the door, but if you could get a tax refund upon leaving the country, NYC might be ok. Everything is expensive in London. Hard to say, but if i could shop in HK more often, I'd do all of my buying there.