Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

thats weird, because if you compare these:

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/santnore/443127/429789/467361/866184/#1057001

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/atseis/654408/705716/708671/#714476

theres a pretty big difference in the waist measurement, other one matches to yours but the other one is over 5cm wider. I'd assume the italians are wider as I've understood thats how it usually is and I know thats how it is the 21's.

are you sure yours are made in italy? if they are I cant think of a logical explanation for the size.

thats weird, because if you compare these:

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/santnore/443127/429789/467361/866184/#1057001

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/atseis/654408/705716/708671/#714476

theres a pretty big difference in the waist measurement, other one matches to yours but the other one is over 5cm wider. I'd assume the italians are wider as I've understood thats how it usually is and I know thats how it is the 21's.

are you sure yours are made in italy? if they are I cant think of a logical explanation for the size.

hey Mike no worries, i just got a pair of size 27 from atseis, will be coming in this Thursday. I will post up the correct measurements. I think the measurements from atseis are pretty fucked up. I had searched for the same product code around rakuten and the measurements for the same product at the other stores are the same, except for those at atseis, so i think they screw up the measurement.

allright, I think we could compile a chart of actual measurements, so if everyone who hasn't posted could post theirs it would be helpful. I can compile them into a list.

so,

model:

made in:

tag size:

waist width measured across:

hem width:

allright, I think we could compile a chart of actual measurements, so if everyone who hasn't posted could post theirs it would be helpful. I can compile them into a list.

so,

model:

made in:

tag size:

hem width:

that will be great!

ok, to clear up some confusions on the 19cm and 21cm,

any dior homme jeans with 1015 in their product code are the regular leg versions which I believed is the 21cm and those with 1011 in their product code are the tight leg versions or rather the 19cm.

If you look at the product code on the atseis store and compare,

the washed pair with the bigger hem size has the product code of 6HH1015522 481 B601, so this is obviously the 21cm.

the raw italian pair with the much smaller hem size has the product code of 6HH1011429 485 B601 and the raw Japanese 19cm pair (with the help of a fellow superfuturian) has the product code of BEH1011585, so both these pairs are the 19cm.

btw Mike, what's the product code of your 21cm diors?

I hope I am not wrong on the above.

so,

model:

made in:

tag size:

hem width:

model: Raw indigo 21cm bought from LVR (product code PIH1015565 473 B602)

made in: Japan

tag size: 29

waist width measured across: 40cm

hem width: 19cm

my true waist size is 30. unsure over whether to hem them a few inches but after seeing how they fitted on Mike...

Ok, my measurements, i guess mine differ a bit from the regular model 19"s apparently.

Model: 19cm Selvage model, made in Japan - 3 months continuous wear and fully stretched

Tag size: 29"

waist: 41cm

watari: 27cm

knee: 20cm

hem: 17-17.5cm

I will be giving these a soak as soon as I get another pair of jeans in my rotation, and I will see if these shrink back to their original size, they've stretched immensely it feels like.

Just thought I'd post an update, I ordered from the LA DH store last Friday morning and they got here today!! Super fast shipping, and best of all, I looked at the invoice and the total was only $319.34, I guess somehow I got free shipping! :) Haven't tried them on yet, waiting patiently for lunch time to do that at home... :)

btw I talked to Sean on the phone this morning and he was surprised to find out he was getting referrals from here, he said he would check out SuperFuture, haha... we need a DH denim group buy...

hey Mike no worries, i just got a pair of size 27 from atseis, will be coming in this Thursday. I will post up the correct measurements. I think the measurements from atseis are pretty fucked up. I had searched for the same product code around rakuten and the measurements for the same product at the other stores are the same, except for those at atseis, so i think they screw up the measurement.

Could you also post your ht/wt, if you don't mind? What do you usually wear in other jeans? I can't decide weather to wait for 26 or get a 27...I hate when money is burning a hole in my pocket! Yeah...I noticed all the Rakuten measurements are different. A lot of places list 27s in the narrow version only having a hem of 18cm and they are made in Japan...that can't be right!

btw I talked to Sean on the phone this morning and he was surprised to find out he was getting referrals from here, he said he would check out SuperFuture, haha... we need a DH denim group buy...

That would be pretty sweet...more savings!

Just tried them on, they are not as tight as my APC NS 28 when they were new, so I think I got the right size (28), I was able to do 3 buttons right away... :)

Cort forgot to remove the security tag, I need to go to the Dior store in SF to get that removed (they actually don't use the same tags, but the store next to it does and the manager would help me get that off when I'm there, hahah). I won't be in SF til this weekend so I'm gonna rock them with the security tag this week, LOL... It's located at the bunched up part of the jeans so it's hard to see it anyway, and it might give me some cool fade, j/k... I've uploaded some pics to the Flickr Dry Denim group pool.

depends on the brand, I wear 29 in the RRDS but 28 would probably still fit, the RRDS' have become too baggy, that's why I'm getting these 19CM's. I've sold all my other jeans, but in my past life I rocked 29W Diesels and I 32W Earnest Sewn (they've become way too big so I gave them to my dad).

Alright I just got my Diors in the mail today from Saks out in Cali... was like $305 + 18 or so in shipping... These are size 31 and made in Japan

Product code: PIH1011565 473 B602

Now I'm confused though because I am not sure if they sent me 19" or 21" denim- I laid em down flat and the hem was measured at 7" across... either way I like them but I'd like to get an opinion from you guys if you think they fit right or if i should size one down due to stretching etc...

DSC00264.jpg

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

from the pics you might want to size down 1 or even 2 sizes, but that's just my opinions and I like them tight...

they def fit you fine, but not the dior look per se. Look more like the lowery look in terms of fit, a bit looser/less fitted. It all depends on how you want them to fit. I think they look fine, but that much for that look, it might have been acheived better with a pair of APC's.

The way those fit you dude, they look to be 19's. You can always tell the 19 and 21 apart because 19's blouse up around your ankles and show off your foot, while the 21's tend to pool over the feet like any relaxed fit jean, except with tons of extra inseam.

They fit you well but if you have the chance I'd exchange them for 1 or 2 sizes smaller, they'd look proper skinny then. Right now they're fresh out of the box but mine are fitting the same way after 3 months of stretching, so I feel like you might not be as pleased down the road....