Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

my 19cm's stretched out from tagged size 30 and when i measured it last, it was close to 34...waist is too big on me :( but you shouldnt have a problem with the stretch on those.

34! shit, everyone told me 31s would only go to about 34, but if the sizing is at all consistant, it sounds like I could be looking at 35 after stretch. Damn. Are yours MIJ or MII? How quickly do these tend to stretch?

Now I'm worried...

Which pair of Dior Homme jeans fit closest to Cheap Monday's size 31 regular cut jeans? I wanna buy a pair but I can't justify spending that much money without trying a pair on first and since I'm in central Illinois, I'm nowhere near a distributor.

Selvedge raws are 21cm cuts. A size 28 would measure 19cm.

You're right when you say the selvage are a 21cm cut (which I never knew til recently because they snip off the tags at my local shop) but my selvage in size 29 have a 16.5 cm hem. Did you ever get a pair of selvage Grapist? I thought I recalled you having a pair...

syrreal, cant answer that question for you, but i dont see why you would want to get a fit similar to CM since the dior fit in 19/21 is so much better

I meant that I have a pair of CM and looking to buy Dior's instead. Help anyone?

i have a pair of dior indingo (made in italy). i wash it 2 times but they still loose color. it is normal?

No, it is not.

You're right when you say the selvage are a 21cm cut (which I never knew til recently because they snip off the tags at my local shop) but my selvage in size 29 have a 16.5 cm hem. Did you ever get a pair of selvage Grapist? I thought I recalled you having a pair...

I did have a 29, and it measured more than 16.5cm. I had them for about two weeks until I realized that I was still losing weight in my lower body, so I was able to get 19cms in a smaller size. (My waist is 30", but my legs were huge. They still are big, but I'm working on it :()

I'm a little concerned about the sizing on my 19cm MIJs; I've only been wearing them for about a day and a half now, but they seem to have stretched considerably already (size 31, they measure 33.5" in the waist, as opposed to the 33" I heard previously). Still a little uncomfortably tight, but not nearly as ball-smashing as everyone has described. My actual waist is 34", is it likely these will stretch all the way to 34.5"? Here's a photo:

Diors.jpg

I just hope I sized right, it seems like a 30 would be way too small, but now I'm not sure...

they look fine to me, but what would i know :P

I have read the whole thread but Im still worried about sizing. I have a 31 in RRDS and a 31 in New Standard Im pretty sure a 31 in 19 cm Mij would work is there any reason i should try a 30? by the way my real waist size is 34

I have read the whole thread but Im still worried about sizing. I have a 31 in RRDS and a 31 in New Standard Im pretty sure a 31 in 19 cm Mij would work is there any reason i should try a 30? by the way my real waist size is 34

Get a 31/32. Dont bother trying the 30.

How long does it generally take until 19cms are fully stretched? I've only been wearing my 31s for three days, and they've apparently already stretched a full inch (currently 34"). If they stretch much more I'm going to be fucked, anyone know how likely it is that this will continue?

Yeah, 2 buttons is outta control. Just size up 1, they'll still fit tight even. Anyone else curious what he's blacking out there on his stomach? 3rd vestigal nipple? Nasty scar? Birthmark shaped like a penis? Flesh eating virus?

Yeah, 2 buttons is outta control. Just size up 1, they'll still fit tight even. Anyone else curious what he's blacking out there on his stomach? 3rd vestigal nipple? Nasty scar? Birthmark shaped like a penis? Flesh eating virus?

popped out bellybutton? n'ah toolow...can't be hair... anyway judging from the nails 'it' looks like a girl.

i agree tho--siotjieut return or sell 'em and size up. i feel sorry for that second button... :/ :P

^^I agree with the others, most def get a size or two up, gotta get all buttons on fly on at least

I wore my Dior 19 cm jeans today to work for the first time in awhile. Looking at photos, they dont appear as tight as they feel. i'm 6'2, 180Ibs and still get stackage which i'm up in the air about. Either way thought i'd share fit, great jean...

Diorfront.jpg

Diorside.jpg

Diorrear.jpg

^^^

those are fucking amazing! best pair of distressed dior's I've ever seen. very good fit on you too man.

The funny thing is that if I'm not mistaken, those are the "Extreme Denim" jeans that are sold on eLuxury. Terrible pictures on the website, but in person, they really do look great.