Sign in to follow this  
sXXXe

Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

Well i'll explain that the 29 will start at 31 and stretch to about 32.5-33 inches. The 28's start at 30 and will stretch to about 32. Definitely do not get a 30. They could end up at like 34 inches.

get a 29 for a normal in the waist fit or a 28 for it to be a bit snugger.

ok thanks, I'm gonna order a 28

Just wondering, what grey (light or dark) jeans does dior have in it's current line? Dauphins + soft interference are out of production, I know there's a 17.5cm light grey one, but are there any more?

I think the mists may be the only grey jeans avalible at the moment. There is this expensive grey wash 21cm jean from last season still on elux if you were interested, however.

If you can pull of the 17.5s the mist jeans are amazing. Probably my favorite pair of Diors, and they're cheap too.

How much differrent in actual waist measurements between sz.28 indigo clawmark 19cm mij and sz.28 raw indigo 19cm mij ?

Thanks.

How much differrent in actual waist measurements between sz.28 indigo clawmark 19cm mij and sz.28 raw indigo 19cm mij ?

Thanks.

Nothing. Until they stretch. THe washed will end up at like 31 inches tops, i'd say, while the raws would end up at about 32.

what about for the 17.5 sheers in sz 27? what would the waist measurement be after stretching?

bad idea to size up from mij 19cm indigos?

thanks

Size up (at least) one for the mists in my opinion. I would guess the waist would be about 30 inches post stretch for the mists.

30 post stretch for the mists?

i thought they came in at around 30 pre stretch?

^ as far as i know, ALL dior raws (and in this case, the sheers) will size 2 inches more above tagged size.

size 27 17.5cm's + 2 inches = 29 inch waist + 1 inch for stretching = 30 inches

hence, 30 post stretch

Nothing. Until they stretch. THe washed will end up at like 31 inches tops, i'd say, while the raws would end up at about 32.

So you mean that both are 30" when I buy it right ? :)

So you mean that both are 30" when I buy it right ? :)

Correct. And mmmm operationjake i think I smell that as well

Just caught this, lol. Found the page that shows what I was neg repped for; and had to clarify for this idiot.

No where in my post did I say anything about waiting years to buy diors you stupid ass. The only mention of time was when I said that, "super-tight dior jeans will be out of style in a few years." You should really understand what you're reading before you slander someone.

You're too poor for a proper education, what does that say about your ability to buy jeans? HATER

2 years as in, wearing them for 2 years. Get the fuck out.

2 years as in, wearing them for 2 years. Get the fuck out.

No.. once again you're putting words in my mouth.

You're such a fucking retard I'm not wasting anymore time on you. Blame Canada

Yeah obviously they are. You must not have seen any Diors in person??? Saying stupid shit like I'm too poor to afford them and you're the one who doesn't own a pair.....God you are stupid.

And having/wearing jeans for two years isn't long especially if you switch up what you wear alot, you sound like a damn fool saying that wearing jeans for two years is for poor people. Most people on here want to wear their jeans as long as possible.

I'm heading to Vegas in a few days, and was wondering if anyone knew how their stock is. (looking particularly for raw black 19cm MIJ)

Thanks!

^ the vegas store should have them in just about every size but 26.

it's the indigo ones that, as far as i know, are getting fairly light in stock at the US dior stores...

anyone know how the stock is in the new york store? i'm looking to pick up some 17.5cms soon

anyone know how the stock is in the new york store? i'm looking to pick up some 17.5cms soon

Last time I checked about a week ago, they said they were running low, but give them a call when they're open at 212-421-6009. Sorry not to be much help :o