Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

kixslf - Eluxury.com should have some. I picked up a pair from there.

ddohnggo - Yup, these are the 19cm. I bought my actual waist size and wear my pants semi low. I have the 21's in a 32 and they look awful on me.

finally, my italian 19cm dior came in the mail today. They are a lot less tapered than the Japanese and they are very dark as compared to my APC NS. pardon me for the poor quality pics and the stupid stains on the mirror. i took the pics in a hurry.

denim: indigo

made in: Italy

model: 19cm

size: 27

waist: 38 cm across

hem: 18 cm

diorhomme.jpg

Those look great! What's your ht/wt?

Urgh! if only I knew this earlier... think I definitely need to size down on these Diors as the 31s are pretty loose even without stretching out!

How tall are you and what size waist is your waist? I'm thinking of sizing down for my next pair and i'm similar in built. I'd like to see how a 30 fits.

i think they only have the sliver selvedge......not really what im looking for. if anyone else has any ideas, im all ears.

what waist size do you take? i have a pair of unwon japanese 21cm that are from an earlier collection, back when they were tagged with euro sizes. size 48...which i think works out to ~32.

if you're interested...

so ur jeans arrived but u dont have them yet?

r they in customs or something

Yea, they've been at my local fedex for 2 days now, supposed to be delivered yesterday but the tracking says there was some clearance delay so... I can't wait...On a side note, I got these in size 30, but I'm afraid they're gonna be too big after stretching now. The 29 in NS fits me perfect after stretching so...

i reckon i am gonna size down 2 sizes just in case when i have the resources to buy them

i am planning to get the 19cm Jap in sz28, would that be the choice if i wear 29 Julian red cali (no wash -> which streched out to be a bit too loose around the thickest part of the thigh (maybe 1.5-2cm too loose) but fine everywhere else), and sz27 (which seem to fit pretty well prior streching and didnt have too much of a problem buttoning up except the shape of the top button is kinda hard to button up)

^ shit, u r one skinny bastard (no offense of course)

so i assume u've got the 19cmJap ones? care to post some pics?

cheers

I can't find any Japanese dior. fuck, so i have to stick to the Italian ones but i think they are working fine for me. I don't really like them too tapered as I don't like showing off my ugly socks all the time. :)

yea, just wear those ankle socks

personally i cant survive without socks too, they'd stink after a few hours

su8m3rg3d, are u located in some tropical country like Singapore or somewhere... just guessing

yea I'm residing in the Singapore island. I wished I could migrate to some other cold countries, so i can do some outfits with pea coats, trench, rider jackets etc. Sometimes when i see waywters posting outfits with those, i get very jealous. I can only do tees and button shirts. So damn boring. :(

yea I'm residing in the Singapore island. I wished I could migrate to some other cold countries, so i can do some outfits with pea coats, trench, rider jackets etc.(

This is the coolest thing I've ever read. Someone wants to move to a COLDER country so they can rock good coats!!

Do you wanna swap and come to England this winter? Rather you than me. I'll come and chill in the sun with a Singapore Sling next to me.... ;)

singapore slings aren't anything special i reckon, and kind of expensive

and yes i'm another singaporean who would gladly trade for a colder country, if only for the coats. i loved the 3 weeks i spent in england two decembers back...we'll trade homes, somebody?

shit somebody pull us back on topic!