Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Im about to order a pair but I just wont to confirm that these are not different from the 19cm MIJ that have been shown in this thread/board.

Here are the pics.

84989_1.jpg

84989_2.jpg

84989_3.jpg

The stiching just looks really orange. If anyone can confirm that these are the ones shown in the threads that would be great.

Im about to order a pair but I just wont to confirm that these are not different from the 19cm MIJ that have been shown in this thread/board.

Here are the pics.

84989_1.jpg

84989_2.jpg

84989_3.jpg

The stiching just looks really orange. If anyone can confirm that these are the ones shown in the threads that would be great.

Those are them. The stitching looks less orange in person, but it still does contrast.

Does anyone have or recall these 21cm's?

DiorCrack2.jpg

DiorCrack1.jpg

I think they're from S/S '06. They were sold on Eluxury and a couple pairs even popped up on ebay. I'm debating a sz 30, which is my 21cm raw, MIJ size, but they are 'washed', so I don't know if they'll be too small, nor if they're MII or MIJ. Anyone have any insight into how they fit or where they're made?

Does anyone have or recall these 21cm's?

DiorCrack2.jpg

DiorCrack1.jpg

I think they're from S/S '06. They were sold on Eluxury and a couple pairs even popped up on ebay. I'm debating a sz 30, which is my 21cm raw, MIJ size, but they are 'washed', so I don't know if they'll be too small, nor if they're MII or MIJ. Anyone have any insight into how they fit or where they're made?

They are spring summer 2007. I have a pair of the 21cm in a 27. They fit the same in the waist and thigh, but they feel almost bootcut. They are made in italy too. I wish i got a 19cm.

They are spring summer 2007. I have a pair of the 21cm in a 27. They fit the same in the waist and thigh, but they feel almost bootcut. They are made in italy too. I wish i got a 19cm.

Thanks! Did they make a 19cm? I thought these were 21 only... Thanks again.

how much are they? and is it the black or indigo ones?

They are 375 CDN. They have the indigo for sure and I think it was the black...wasn't really paying attention to anything else but the indigo ones

Here are some pics of my brand new 19cm size 34 MIJ. I don't wear them as fitted as most of you do mostly here on this board due to my larger frame(sports and working out). I am only about 5' 9.5" and I think the stacking seems to be ok(let me know if you think differently). Honestly, I didn't think I could pull off the 19cm but I was quite pleased with the look of it on me at the store. Sorry for the bad lighting...pot lights aren't good for taking pics with I guess. Be nice guys=)

DSC01505.jpg

DSC01506.jpg

DSC01507.jpg

DSC01508.jpg

I will try to post brighter and clearer pics when I have the chance.

So when do they new diors come in? Does anyone know how much of a change did they make.

They came in like two weeks ago. As I've been saying for the past six months or so, they did not make any changes to the cuts.

The raws are exactly the same, they changed the Super Slender jeans so that they're similar in composition and cut to the Jakes from last season (rather than being 18cm and 50% rayon, they're now 17.5cm and like 93% cotton). They introduced a bunch of raw jeans in 17.5cm, and they made the Under My Car jeans with stretch for a tighter fit.

So pretty much, this season has a bunch of models that they always carry, and bunch of new washes (this sounds familar .....) and a bunch of REALLY slim jeans.

Yep, terrible with loose fits like everyone but me has been saying here for the past few months. :rolleyes:

A friend of mine got new Dior jeans in the SS08 Think Fast wash

0158.JPG

They look surprisingly good when worn. The cut is a classic 19cm cut, exactly the same as the previous ones, and the silver coating is not as loud as i thought it would be.

I'm looking forward to see the whole denim range in person, because they didn't have much choice at the Montaigne store (these ones, two classic indigo and black distressed washes and the raw indigos/raw blacks).

Hey, would anyone be able to sort out some sizing discrepancies I have with these: http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/5863

Its what apears to be a 19cm Champagne model, made of 60% Cotton, 13% Polyester, 27% Cupra

What I am trying to figure is whether or not these will stretch at all, and whether or not they share the same measurements as Raws, or the same as Washed models. I wear a 27 in raws, and theyve become exactly the fit I want now that theyve stretched, and Im wondering whether or not 27s in Champagne would just be uncomfortably tight forever.

Here are some pics of my brand new 19cm size 34 MIJ. I don't wear them as fitted as most of you do mostly here on this board due to my larger frame(sports and working out). I am only about 5' 9.5" and I think the stacking seems to be ok(let me know if you think differently). Honestly, I didn't think I could pull off the 19cm but I was quite pleased with the look of it on me at the store. Sorry for the bad lighting...pot lights aren't good for taking pics with I guess. Be nice guys=)

I will try to post brighter and clearer pics when I have the chance.

Dude, what size jeans you wear normally and I dont mean baggy drop below your undies jeans. i mean normal jeans that drop to your waist.