Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I don't think the stacking on those are too bad at all. I actually think they look really good. What do you think are the best websites to get dior homme jeans from? E-luxury has some but i'm looking specificallly for black.

check out the saks in your area, mine just got them last week & thats where i purchased my pair, they got the entire fall line. so i would check there before i go online

just picked up a pair of f/w 07 raw grey 19cm at the vegas store. they are MII (I dunno if a MIJ version exists) and cost $325 (ridiculous) but the fit is perfect and the type of grey is very unique. I sized down to a 28 though I normally wear a 29 in the raw indigos. very pleased with the fit so far, unfortunately they are at the tailors getting hemmed (i am 5 7ish) but here are a couple pics from the trip I bought them on

688122381_24b97d8f91_o.jpg

688122377_55ad7ef765.jpg

It retails for $105 more than the non-selvedge ones. If you can't get a pair for a lower price (like I did), there would be no reason to get them over the non-selvedge (unless you REALLY liked the slightly lighter color).

Grapist (or anyone else, please), re: DH selvage (MIJ), do you find that that they stretch more/less than regular 19cm raws?

6byo6yc.jpg

61xkdiw.jpg

sz 34 Dior 19cm . worn almost everyday for 3 months . i love the fit of these ... thanks to superfuture , i would of never considered these im 6'4 so the 38 inseam is perfect

those look great on you. Sure doesnt look like a sz 34.. more like a 31-32

i didn't think they would be so long, i'm 6'2 and i still have crazy stacking

I love how everybody posts something similar to this as soon as they get them!

anyone know where I can find a pair of raw gray in 21cm?

Why do people even still ask this question

At the Dior stores throughout Earth, and other various websites mentioned 10 times on every page of this thread.

I'm pretty sure kix said this a few pages back, but just read through the thread and you'll get your questions answered!! Don't be lazy!

hello i need some help here

i just got a pair of MIJ 19cms in size 28.

i am 125lbs and 5"10 and these are really loose at the bum area. now i'm really confused as to which size i should get: need some advice here! thanks so much.

edit:

my natural waist is 30 inches

my pelvic bone (where the jeans rest) is 33.5inches

my thighs are 17.5 at the widest point and i have chicken legs.

heres a couple of (hastily taken) pictures. Really need help BAD.

dior2.jpg

dior1.jpg

Can I perhaps suggest buying different jeans? Diors are obviously not for you. Sizing down is nice and all, but you seem to have already sized down quite a bit (unless you don't know how to measure true waist).

hello Tiranis i must admit i am not 100% sure of what natural waist measurement is so i assumed it was the circumference around my bellybutton. is that right? please do advise. As to an option of buying different jeans...i would hold off on that one until i've exhasuted all possiblility of getting a perfect fit 19cm; its kinda like waking up on christmas morning and not getting what you wanted. its disappointing as hell. heheh.:)

just picked up a pair of f/w 07 raw grey 19cm at the vegas store. they are MII (I dunno if a MIJ version exists) and cost $325 (ridiculous) but the fit is perfect and the type of grey is very unique. I sized down to a 28 though I normally wear a 29 in the raw indigos. very pleased with the fit so far, unfortunately they are at the tailors getting hemmed (i am 5 7ish) but here are a couple pics from the trip I bought them on

688122381_24b97d8f91_o.jpg

688122377_55ad7ef765.jpg

I'm also thinking of picking those up... Same price, $325 @ the Dior store in Beverly Hills.

However, the guy at Dior told me those were NOT raw... So I'm a tad bit confused now...