Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I love them. They're so different from everyone else's chucks. In fact I'm gonna buy a pair of chucks and paint them like that.

X-post from WAYWT:

untitled1ht1.jpg

Black 19cm, size 27, about a month in.

I'm 5'7-5'8, 125lbs for reference.

is the denim contrast like that on yours, or is it just the light you're standing in? i'm confused and yet extremely intrigued.

is the denim contrast like that on yours, or is it just the light you're standing in? i'm confused and yet extremely intrigued.

Not really sure what you're talking about. The jeans are basically black. I guess its the light that makes them look almost grey.

Not really sure what you're talking about. The jeans are basically black. I guess its the light that makes them look almost grey.

thats what i mean, there are shafts of light coming in from behind the camera that give the jeans this chopped look, but i can tell their a dark grey color. very nice, i'm deciding between a pair of dior's or a pair of FH 3001's. they both are looking very good right about now.

After all this talk of inseam, I am getting a bit worried. I am a short guy and all this inseam may be too much for me to handle. I saw a picture of me my friend took and man my diors have alooot of stacking. Im thinking of getting them hemmed but before I do such a major operation I figure I might as well consult you guys first.

I am 5'6 3/4", 125 lbs, and am wearing size 27.

edit: my waist is 28 inches on the pelvic bone where my jeans sit, my thighs are 18 inches at the widest point

Here is the picture I was talking about:

04-13-07005.jpg

Here are some picture I took of my stacking:

IMG_6678.jpg

IMG_6679.jpg

IMG_6677.jpg

IMG_6670.jpg

IMG_6675.jpg

I own both indigo and black diors. Seems like the indigos stack a bit better. Hope this helps anyone who is having trouble too.

sxxe!!those are sick! i've been itching to wash mine,though its only been two months,im just sick of having such dark jeans.im going to hold off though,those broke in awesome

cold soak for 1 hour, enough of the indigo will come out to lighten them up a bit

After all this talk of inseam, I am getting a bit worried. I am a short guy and all this inseam may be too much for me to handle. I saw a picture of me my friend took and man my diors have alooot of stacking. Im thinking of getting them hemmed but before I do such a major operation I figure I might as well consult you guys first.

I am 5'6 3/4", 125 lbs, and am wearing size 27.

I own both indigo and black diors. Seems like the indigos stack a bit better. Hope this helps anyone who is having trouble too.

stacking looks good, i would leave them as is. we have pretty much the same height/weight/size and i chose not to hem mine.

I usually wear dior size 32 hem 21. Is the wax jeans produced in 21cm version? I heard MIJ jeans runs small so should I size up? I tried the current season MIJ blue whisker jeans before but size 32 is a bit tight. On the other hand, I own a pair of light coated MIJ jeans from VoTC which I am selling now but size 32 fits perfect! It really gives me a headache in what sizes I should go for. Please advise! Btw, I am looking for the current season white jeans which I believe is MII and I heard they run a size bigger? Any thoughts?:confused:

Loving these jeans and great fits all around on the jeans everyone. I think after reading through 50-something pages of this thread, i will be picking up a pair of the 19cm's when im over in Vegas in May for my friends 21st bday.

Also has anyone ever purchased a pair from the Vegas store?

I've read through this thread, but I'd like to ask this, because it doesn't seem to have been fully answered.

Is the fit of the MII significantly different than the MIJ?

I've heard, "It fits a bit bigger, it stretches more, it's lower quality", but this seems to be passed around by people who don't have experience with both, as second hand information.

Could anyone who has tried both on/owns both settle this once and for all?

...It has already been answered. The MIJ is better quality, higher priced, and stretches more than the MII. The Italian one doesn't stretch as much as the Japanese, and is cheaper.

Also the MII fits more true to size than the MIJ initially. MIJ will stretch a lot more than MII which is why some people size down for MIJ.

I've read through this thread, but I'd like to ask this, because it doesn't seem to have been fully answered.

I've heard, "It fits a bit bigger, it stretches more, it's lower quality", but this seems to be passed around by people who don't have experience with both, as second hand information.

Exactly what has been said, (and I've measured a lot of these things). Fits bigger, lower quality, stretches more.

i've read most of this thread but i still find it hard to determine my size and whether to get 21 or 19cm. seems like everybody is having different opinion but the most common being size down by 2. i'm around waist 31 and wearing a apc ns size 27 and around 5'6... any recommendation or something guys ???

i've read most of this thread but i still find it hard to determine my size and whether to get 21 or 19cm. seems like everybody is having different opinion but the most common being size down by 2. i'm around waist 31 and wearing a apc ns size 27 and around 5'6... any recommendation or something guys ???

For 19 cm jeans you should size down by 2 sizes BUT that is provided you are slim. If you are not, & you have a largish ass and legs and you size down, it wont fit! 21 cm from what I gather is like normal jeans but its still slimmer than other labels.

For 19 cm jeans you should size down by 2 sizes BUT that is provided you are slim. If you are not, & you have a largish ass and legs and you size down, it wont fit! 21 cm from what I gather is like normal jeans but its still slimmer than other labels.

hmmm i guess i shouldn't fall into the category of 'large ass and legs'... i think i'm get the 19cm size 28... i really hope it'll fit me well...

Guest Chocodove2

Forgive me, but don't these completely contradict each other? So which one really streches more?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fizzmix viewpost.gif

Exactly what has been said, (and I've measured a lot of these things). Fits bigger, lower quality, stretches more.

...It has already been answered. The MIJ is better quality, higher priced, and stretches more than the MII. The Italian one doesn't stretch as much as the Japanese, and is cheaper.

Also the MII fits more true to size than the MIJ initially. MIJ will stretch a lot more than MII which is why some people size down for MIJ.