Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

anyone else think that the thighs were incredibly tight when you first put on the raws? and did they stretch? I just got my 28's in today and the thighs feel incredibly tight.

Yeah, the thighs stretch quickly. I panicked when I first tried mine on as I couldn't even pull them up properly, but they stretched out perfectly over a day or two.

as far as i know the raw denims in both black and blue are carried over each season...so it's just a matter of whether the stores buy 'em or not. The same goes for the waxed, although it seems those are much less frequently bought.

btw i saw a pic of David Beckham in the Strip bleu clair (non waxed) distressed jeans in people magazine...he was wearin em really baggy with an equally baggy waistcoat and unflattering, untucked shirt billowing underneath. Ehh...never figured Beckham to be a Dior guy so it was interesting, can't say he wears it too well though.

^ I saw black 19cm Japanese in Hong Kong store last Friday. They are current season. About USD280.

this is good news.

yet bittersweet, im nowhere near hong kong, someone have a link with them they can toss up? im already checked browns, lvr, and eluxury, no luck any of those places

I'm kindda afriad that my diors would rip, it's mighty thin at this particular area, what do you guys think?

375891131_c33d97533e_d.jpg

375891516_afbc9d7f63_d.jpg

375891932_f4ca0f6506_d.jpg

should be fine...my pair is almost at the 2 year mark and has had that thing for a while, nothing you can really do about it. Dior jeans are weak at the crotch.
slouchy jeans are all really bad for that.. my Julian Reds have it too.

Personally I'd patch it before it gets worse.

slouchy jeans are all really bad for that.. my Julian Reds have it too.

Personally I'd patch it before it gets worse.

is it the slouch that is causing that? I always assumed it was due to them being tight, so there's more friction when you walk.

But i think the slouchyness causing the crotch to wear like that may make sense...my black painted blues are on the verge of bursting in the crotch and they're not that tight, more slouchy. i just can't understand the physics behind that.

is it the slouch that is causing that? I always assumed it was due to them being tight, so there's more friction when you walk.

But i think the slouchyness causing the crotch to wear like that may make sense...my black painted blues are on the verge of bursting in the crotch and they're not that tight, more slouchy. i just can't understand the physics behind that.

the lower the crotch is, the more it gets pulled by your legs when you walk. Just think about going up stairs...

but you're correct. It's due to the tightness as well (Nudies get this all the time for that reason) but the slouch definitely exacerbates it.

After a month of wear, my 21cms stretched out everywhere and fitted poorly. I decided to give them a soak last night and to my utter surprise, the bathtub of water turned incredibly dark from the indigo loss. Comparing this to some of the images posted in this forum of new jeans being soaked (i.e. Samurai Contest jeans) I got a bit anxious.

Surprisingly, after they dried, the colour didnt fade much at all and the shrinkage was perfect. Now I'm just worried that soon they will stretch out like crap again... so my question is, should I send them to the tailor now or after they've stretched?

I'v been looking at a pair of 21cm DH Raws on LVR for ages but I can't work out what size to get.

Everyone seems to have a different idea of how they fit / how much they will stretch?

I wear a sz 32 in a raw Nudies, and pretty much every thing else.

What do you guys think? Does anybody have a pair they have worn in that they can measure?

^ please read the thread before posting, this was just mentioned a few posts above!

as far as i know the raw denims in both black and blue are carried over each season...so it's just a matter of whether the stores buy 'em or not.