Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

How much differrent in actual waist measurements between sz.28 indigo clawmark 19cm mij and sz.28 raw indigo 19cm mij ?

Thanks.

Nothing. Until they stretch. THe washed will end up at like 31 inches tops, i'd say, while the raws would end up at about 32.

Just caught this, lol. Found the page that shows what I was neg repped for; and had to clarify for this idiot.

No where in my post did I say anything about waiting years to buy diors you stupid ass. The only mention of time was when I said that, "super-tight dior jeans will be out of style in a few years." You should really understand what you're reading before you slander someone.

You're too poor for a proper education, what does that say about your ability to buy jeans? HATER

2 years as in, wearing them for 2 years. Get the fuck out.

Yeah obviously they are. You must not have seen any Diors in person??? Saying stupid shit like I'm too poor to afford them and you're the one who doesn't own a pair.....God you are stupid.

And having/wearing jeans for two years isn't long especially if you switch up what you wear alot, you sound like a damn fool saying that wearing jeans for two years is for poor people. Most people on here want to wear their jeans as long as possible.