Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I was wondeirng do most people hem there diors or stack them? Because my normal inseam is about 31 or 32. Do you think I would need to hem them or will I be fine with the 37 inseam? Keep in mind I am used to bootcuts.

I was wondeirng do most people hem there diors or stack them? Because my normal inseam is about 31 or 32. Do you think I would need to hem them or will I be fine with the 37 inseam? Keep in mind I am used to bootcuts.

you can alter them, but most people leave them unhemmed and stack them. If you are coming from bootcut, you will enjoy these jeans because the stacking kind of resembles a bootcut.....and if your thighs are bigger the stackng evens it out, guving a slm silhouette

I hemmed mine...regret it terribly. I really like the stacking on the bottom but because of the super long inseam (and me being rather short), the knees had a crazy huge bulge coming out that made the silhouette look awful.

Here are some better pics of my 19cm mij's after 4 days of intense wear (read: cycling, walking etc). These really stretch like crazy. It took me 5 minutes to button these on tuesday (even cut my finger on the clasp lol) and where skin tight at the thighs, ...now i almost need a belt. I hope these won't stretch too much.....

P1010457.jpg

P1010460.jpg

P1010462.jpg

And for sizing questions: this is me in a sz 30 skull 5010xx

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb68/Piecr/zFrontc.jpg

how much do black MIJ's stretch? I wear size 30 for imperial dukes (no need for belt) and I was planning to get a size 28 or something for the MIJ's seeing as they stretch, but I heard that black stretches less?

I'm around 5'10-5'11 125 lbs (skinny asian)

^get a 26. i am 5'7 135lbs and wear a 27 in them, so i would have to assume you would want a smaller size than me.

I don't think its possible for me to fit a 26 ... I'm skinny but unless I wear it up on my waist ... the bone will probably be bigger than what a 26 allows.

have been wearing these size 29 MIJ blacks daily for about a week now. they were very tight at first, have stretched a bit now, but are still a bit tight for my taste. they also make my ass look weird. what do you think, should I have sized up or will they stretch more? ( I am planning to gain some weight this summer)

imgp4327vy2.jpg

imgp4328bx4.jpg

damn I really want this kind of fit, no homo but how much do you weight?

Debating between 28 or 29 (black) right now ... I'm skinny ~125 lbs but I don't want like a super TIGHT fit ... I want that kind of fit haha (basically a fit that doesn't paint the jeans onto my thighs ==''