Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Hedi took apc cuts and altered them slightly to his specifications. I think 21cm is based off of new standards and 19cms off of cures or new cures.

so, could i safely assume, if i wanted to compare sizings, that ns are similar to 21, while nc are similar to 19?

My true waist size is a 32, what size in MIJ diors should I get if I don't want it wayyyy to tight all around? I know there is a FAQ on first page, but I would like to see experienced dior wearers to give me some advice. I sag very little and don't like it too tight around my thigh & nuts.

And I wear a 32 waist size in my Imperial Dukes if that helps any.

Thanks

so, could i safely assume, if i wanted to compare sizings, that ns are similar to 21, while nc are similar to 19?

afaik, nc is slimmer than 19cm. they are similar, but i don't think you can directly compare one cut to another.

afaik, nc is slimmer than 19cm. they are similar, but i don't think you can directly compare one cut to another.

The New Cure came out after the 19cms came out. The regular Cures are a better comparison to the 19cm (and it was also Hedi's reference).

So I should get tag size 31 and would be perfecto for me?

would the waist be too big since tag size 31 shuld be waist 33 i think?

but my true waist size is 32

The waist on your 32 dukes should have been 33 when they were new. If they are a little loose in the waist now, and you would like them to be more snug in that area on the diors, get a 30. If you want something that will be similar in the waist to the dukes, get the 31.

how do I tell whether a pair is MIJ or MII ?

I saw some for sale down at Barney's while I was down in the states but they weren't selvedge, and also the denim didnt seem really stiff ... they were 330.

probly MiJ for that price, but just check the label inside the left leg of the jeans with the care instructions, and it should say where it was made, too.

Guest heathunter881

quick question, i am currently looking for a slim denim, something similar to Levis 514. i was wondering if MIJ Dior 21cm is similar to the 514s or should I go with the 19cm?

also, has Dior made any raw black denims lately? i'm looking for a black one that's why. help me out guys

quick question, i am currently looking for a slim denim, something similar to Levis 514. i was wondering if MIJ Dior 21cm is similar to the 514s or should I go with the 19cm?

also, has Dior made any raw black denims lately? i'm looking for a black one that's why. help me out guys

According to this, 21cm would be better for you. The leg opening is similar in size (21cm refers to the hem), but gets smaller as the sizes go down. Both rises will be a bit smaller, and the inseam will be 38". Dior makes black raw denim too available in both 19cm and 21cm.

I tried on a size 28 and 29 MIJ 19cm the other day but I still couldn't decide which one to chose, hope you guys can help. I couldn't close the top button on the 28s + they were really thight on the thighs. the 29s felt comfortable in the waist and overall but I'm worried they'll stretch out too much. should I take the pain for granted and buy the 28s?

I tried on a size 28 and 29 MIJ 19cm the other day but I still couldn't decide which one to chose, hope you guys can help. I couldn't close the top button on the 28s + they were really thight on the thighs. the 29s felt comfortable in the waist and overall but I'm worried they'll stretch out too much. should I take the pain for granted and buy the 28s?

I would recommend to go with the smaller size but I can only tell you from my experience with MII raws.

I don't know how much MIJ will stretch out though...