youngluc

superliving: your room / closet / house / apartment

1,352 posts in this topic

Damn, that's so useful. Would have helped when I was trying to go through all those CL links last year.

581247_4234628030424_1427151825_33841803_1279127032_n.jpg

New living room

Looking for a bench for a studio apartment, something to replace my current 3'x15"15" jammy.

The 3' thing is really fucking with me - plenty in the 4' range, but the space won't allow sooooo...

Anyone have a favorite stubby bench? I live in a land of bentwood and fiberglass, if ya catch my drift.

All help appreciated!

Is that a scale model of a scandinavian interior circa 1965 ?

so this time i got the eiffel ones for our dining/working table, and we placed the bench near the tv and use it for pictures stand and books.

e9073ae9.jpg

0aef426b.jpg

Edited by seven.homme

581247_4234628030424_1427151825_33841803_1279127032_n.jpg

New living room

man, you decorate your room the same way you style your jawnz. There's just never enough space, everything tight and stuffed and it just so far from comfortable

lol @ no room for that ottoman. whats the point mane? you need to get rid of those 2chairz - they serve no purpose/

i think i see acoustic tiling

is this "new living room" in an office building

kvc06's place is ridiculous, it's like DWR meets 30 square feet. young bro's place is the best I've seen, I love that style of living, but unfortunately you have to live in the west to get parquet and plaster like that. always look beautiful with art deco'ish stuff like the USM though. I am trying snag a Haller 2 x 3 for my shoes and then I will get some pics of my loft up.

kvc06's place just ends up looking like basement storage. Low ceiling, lack of light, clutter.

All y'all designy fancy lads got any good ways of storing 7" records that doesn't involve boxes and looks good. Nontraditional is fine, space saving a plus. I'm not stoked on not being able to see my records and thus have only really been playing LPs lately.

how do you like the pollock chair? been thinking about getting one or something similar

Edited by Denton

please yardsale, be a pal and fuck my face.

yardsale...your place is amazing. would love to have that much natural light/giant windows! very well done, man.

Thanks. Bonus shot of the library and the office chairs. I have a thick (3.5") slab of redwood being sanded down into a work table as we speak.

tumblr_m6id67IgKO1qzu6nxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m63ld9sLyr1qzu6nxo1_1280.jpg

Just picked up this Burke 115 (Tulip knock off). It needs to be restored and I also got another one that's missing the base. Friend had them laying around in their garage.

2mgqq8.jpg