superliving: your room / closet / house / apartment

youngluc

DWR is just more licensed repro BS, it's not like you're buying an original piece. In this case it's mfgd. by Herman-Miller, marked-up and sold to you with a glossy brochure, while repping that NelsonTM as hard as possible....a knock-off by any other name-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yo where do you guys get your picture frames at? I was thinking of just copping a dirt cheap one from amazon but itd be cool to get some other opinions.

its for some retro beer posters I got for $20. Just need a standard 24x36, but I'd prefer quality of course.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just moved into a new place, just have a single room living with a friend, so im just concentrating on my room, right now im figuring out space, i really have nothing much, but would like to start aquiring collectrions of books and films and records again, just tough to start again from scratch

• 2 weeks later...

^^That place is amazing and inspiring.

ive trying to move into a loft so badly. Man there are so many in toronto for cheap but you gotta know someone. Its basically impossible unless I want to live with someone.

thats much music outside the window. THis place is under 600

44b8ab123c8911e2974222000a1fbdac_7.jpg

this one in the same building for 1200. 2 bedroom.

5d6c44acb26e11e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

Edited by koven

Yeah its kind of frustrating because everything I see on craigslist is at least twice the price and a rip off. I'm just going to keep saving cash....my lease expires in may, hopefully something comes up my then. This building is getting torn down in 2 years to make way for a condo so maybe something might open up. It would be cool to live in a loft space like that....if only for a year or two.

Edited by koven

• 5 weeks later...