superliving: your room / closet / house / apartment

youngluc

ikea is like the H&M of furniture...

yea theyre sister companies or someshit

zara too

• 1 month later...

im still looking for maybe another 2 different designs, not just going to hang the box logo by itself of course. maybe you live in states where access to brand like supreme is easy, here in australia its a little bit hard, one store that carry em overpriced the products, so when i got the chance to grab a supreme deck with a decent price .. why not? even its just the box logo one

if brand whore quite a problem, you should just closed down sufu .. lol

I wouldn't hang that deck on my wall but I'm not sure what's wrong with liking a brand and logo enough to put it up, particularly one that's basically iconic these days. Sup's a poseur skate brand anyway, fits pretty well to have it hung on the wall boxfresh.

im still looking for maybe another 2 different designs, not just going to hang the box logo by itself of course. maybe you live in states where access to brand like supreme is easy, here in australia its a little bit hard, one store that carry em overpriced the products, so when i got the chance to grab a supreme deck with a decent price .. why not? even its just the box logo one

if brand whore quite a problem, you should just closed down sufu .. lol

you know what

from what you wore in waywt, i always assumed you lived in a berhard wilhelm-esque kinda ridikuloawesome pad w/ sweet super-postmodern furniture and sharks.

but supreme boxlogo works too.

• 1 month later...

Thanks dudes. I wanna nice manly wood long low credenza to put the tv on but they are $$$$. That hole in the wall is fucking stupid and would fit a old 40in glass tube tv. Like I said a work in progress. Need more funds.