WAYWT 2023 [denim edition]

UkeNo

@unders, I still tell people who scoff at premium denim prices, but want a good reliable pair of jeans to just buy a standard Levi's 501. My uncles both wore them to construction sites every day long after the manufacturing was outsourced, the denim woven on an air jet loom and all whif of "americana" was gone from their handling. They held up to the abuse just fine.

12 hours ago, CSL said:

Went on a bit of a hike today.

RMC

FW/FW/FW

Oak Street

1012246888_IMG_7582(1).thumb.jpg.c6aa82285358c29cb017773a74214bc8.jpg

It's quite rare that I feel this way (and I never put in the care to try this on mine - nor does it have anything to do with why I frequent the forums) - but forget the labels of what you're wearing. This is just a strong portrait photograph. 

Edited by AlientoyWorkmachine

1 hour ago, AlientoyWorkmachine said:

It's quite rare that I feel this way (and I never put in the care to try this on mine - nor does it have anything to do with why I frequent the forums) - but forget the labels of what you're wearing. This is just a strong portrait photograph. 

Very kind of you to say. Thank you!

2 hours ago, Jared_Lee said:

@unders, I still tell people who scoff at premium denim prices, but want a good reliable pair of jeans to just buy a standard Levi's 501. My uncles both wore them to construction sites every day long after the manufacturing was outsourced, the denim woven on an air jet loom and all whif of "americana" was gone from their handling. They held up to the abuse just fine.

Absolutely. I don’t think I’d pay full price these days at £90/£100 when something like TCB can be picked up for c£140, but with a decent discount why not. This black pair were actually £14 new on eBay as they were seconds :-)

1 hour ago, chicote said:

That jacket’s so perfect for the snow @CSL!

Thanks! It's about the warmest coat I have due to the quilted lining.

Been wearing lots of knitwear recently, gotta shrink that aran down a bit I think.

Carhartt wip /sadly with new lining, might get that changed for one of granny's old wool blankets one day. Aran, SC, old asics, super u tote 

20230307_181048.jpg