Resolute retailer

Per Ljung

Hi,

I am a new member and a retailer of Resolute denim in Malmö, south of Sweden.

We are going to have a event in our shop in January 2023 with Mr Yoshiyuki Hayashi from Resolute.

I will get back with the date. Anyone from this forum is off course welcome to enjoy.

Regards

Per Ljung

6 hours ago, NilsLW said:

Very exiting! I'll definitely be there. Malmö is such a lovely city too.

Hi, I will let you know the date. Would be nice if you could come. So you have been in Malmö before, we’re you from?

• 1 month later...

Hi Nils,

Perhaps you speak Swedish, but I continue in English. 
Yes, Hayashi is planning to come to our shop  in Malmö in January, but we have no date yet. It’s Pitti in Florence in January and when they are in Europe they wanted to visit us for a trunk show.

I will let you know more later.

Hope you could be with us at the time.

Take care

Per Ljung

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2022 at 9:18 AM, dawei94 said:

For an American, “Per Ljung” could very well be a Swede’s name, so the confusion regarding the store’s name is understandable.

On another note, great to see Resolute continues to see increased retail distribution

Hi, 

it’s still Covid-19 in Asia so Mr Hayashi has decided to postpone the visit to June 2023 instead of January as we said before. Will get back with more info later.

Per Ljung

note: We have now also style 711 in our shop. www.perljung.se

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Now the date for Resolute trunk show with Mr Hayashi is settled. It will be hold in Malmö, Sweden on 10th of June at 12-18.

You are all welcome

https://supertalk.superfuture.com/calendar/event/13-resolute-trunk-show/?fbclid=IwAR0L5D8BcSextuTeI2_WLWqqj7vVyuMJqkjWlK67SkVb6ZYbm5Tw1082YiA

Best Regards

Per Ljung

Edited by Per Ljung

Hej Claus, They will start sell in Europe in June, so I don't know if we will have them in stock, but they will have samples for sure so you can see them....are going to be in the shop? From Malmö right?

Per Ljung

On 9/30/2022 at 3:42 PM, NilsLW said:

@Per Ljung

I'm from Stockholm but part of my family originates from Ystad so I spend most summers in Österlen and around Skåne.

Cool to hear that Hayashi is coming to your shop, is he doing some sort of Europe tour for his brand?

Hi Nils, So 10th of June, 12-18 you are welcome to the Trunk Show with Mr Hayashi./Per

On 4/29/2023 at 4:39 PM, Per Ljung said:

Hej Claus, They will start sell in Europe in June, so I don't know if we will have them in stock, but they will have samples for sure so you can see them....are going to be in the shop? From Malmö right?

Per Ljung

Thanks! Yes I live in Malmö so I'll try to be there for sure.

On 5/1/2023 at 12:22 PM, Per Ljung said:

Hi Nils, So 10th of June, 12-18 you are welcome to the Trunk Show with Mr Hayashi./Per

Hi Nils,

Its a team from Resolute who go to Pitti in Florence and stop by in our shop for two days. Thats the only Trunk Show in Europe. Hope to see you./Per Ljung

• 3 months later...
On 4/29/2023 at 1:37 AM, claes said:

Hej Per, will you have the new 714 model in stock as well?

Hi Claus, They will arrive in shop next week. And we are the first shop to introduce 714 in Europe.

Per