WINNERS ANNOUNCED : Warehouse + Signet Collab. Contest Jeans & Fading Competition

Signet

Thanks, @srudy! This fabric wears and fades so much differently than the S40s. It softened a ton after my first wash and the overall shade faded to about where my S40s jacket is after five washes. I'm hoping that the warm, soft, red caste indigo powder blue of my favorite vintage Levi's is in our future.

I’m really looking forward to mine developing more @Jared Lee - this is a good pair after last for sure, totally different denim. And cool to see yours already showing themselves!

• 4 weeks later...

Had a great visit from Emanuel from The Goody Vault today. Kyle (r) has been talking with Emanuel about a trunk show at the shop. Today's visit was social and sweet. Beautiful weather. Beautiful people.

Screenshot_20220603-215102~2.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2022 at 4:06 AM, Jared_Lee said:

Just a fantastic pair of jeans. Perfect fit. Fabric is the right weight for year-round wear. Details are on point. Lovely stuff.

7K9A7174.jpg

7K9A7176.jpg

7K9A7180.jpg

7K9A7179.jpg

Wow! These look so good now. And just 3 months in..

Edited by Signet

On 7/8/2022 at 7:31 PM, Jared_Lee said:

Looking good, @jsn. Are you mainly active over on the discord?

I'm trying to be active here and on discord but work and dad life has been occupying most of my time lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...